Chapter 71

The number of occasions didn't end as yet. A celebration was arranged for all the friends and family back home. It included some very important people. At the entrance of the five star, a section was fixed for the media. It looked like the premier of a film. A huge crowd was gathered. The hall for the lavish dinner was set. Long dining tables were set up parallel to each other. A huge staff was arranged to look after everything. Everyone awaited the couple. They made a grand entry with their hands intertwined together.

"Hey, look Armaan is playing.", Ananya tells Rehan as they enter on the tunes of Armaan playing one of his composition with Kaya by his side.
Both Rehan and Ananya took their seats facing the podium. Their families took a seat behind them. Armaan placed his guitar close to where Kaya was seated and stood with his hands in his pocket.

Sanya and Aisha entertained the guest with their banter continuously revealing secrets about both Rehan and Ananya.

"You know Sanya, now I know why Rehan always said ' My fans are most important for me.' I thought it was dedication towards work.", Aisha said.

"And Ananya's constant resistance towards her other clients. 'Oh he is just a client.", Sanya added.

"But there is one great thing. Whenever Ananya wanted to avoid questions on her marriage, she always put one condition which put her to advantage.", Vivaan takes over.

"And what was that?", Aisha asked.

"That my favorite celebrity Rehan Kundra should attend my wedding.. Even if it is for 15 minutes.", Sarah revealed and looked at her best friend all filled with blush at how her friends have been putting her through this.

Rehan slightly brushed his shoulder to hers asking whether it was true. She laughed at her immaturity.

"Well then I'm a very fan friendly celebrity. I attended all the functions and also took advantages of a few.", he straightened up the imaginary collars of his designer tuxedo.

"Well you better fulfil all her wishes from now. ", the possessive group of friends warned the beloved groom of their best friend.

"All up for it.", Rehan raised his hand in surrender while Ananya placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Awee so sweet. ", Aisha said on the mike.

"This 'Awee so sweet ' took us a lot of effort though", Sarah exclaimed.

"Why is that?", someone from the guest asked.

"Ok so normally we see brides prepping up for their wedding weeks before the D-day. But our dear Ms. Ananya Singhania......", Sanya started.

"Now Mrs. Ananya Rehan Kundra.", Rehan corrected.

"Yes. Now Mrs Ananya Rehan Kundra is someone who worked even the night before she flew to her wedding venue. Thanks to the private jet her ' Oh so rich husband owns.' She made it on time. But Why? Why So?", She questioned.

"Because I know you guys must have looked into everything to its best.", She gave credit to her friends.

"Really? So sweet. But I'm sure that's not the truth."

"Because she loves her job?", Aisha tried to take a guess.

"No it is because she wanted to make sure that nobody disturbed her in the coming months with her superstar husband. She is lovingly dedicated to him. Now that is something Ananya has never done ever. Not even her parents. Come on uncle you have to back me up on this.", Sanya said looking at Ananya's father.

"That is such a lie.", She said flicking her hand which hit Rehan's nose. "Oops sorry. But I do take holidays. ", Ananya defended herself looking at Sanya and her father while Rehan embraced her to calm her down.