Chapter 55

Ananya finished her dance rehearsal and was waiting for Rehan who was practicing in the other room to join her. She didn't want to go to that room so she waited outside. It was about 15 mins later that she saw the most important people in her life walking towards her. Both Jason and Jannes came running towards her. She pretended not to look at them.

Jason closed Ananya's eyes with his little hand and she hugged him tight. They hugged her back and Jannes started looking out for something. Ananya knew what. Vivaan also joined.

"See your superman is in there.",Ananya said kneeling to reach the kids and said as soon as Rehan came out of the room sipping water."Go meet him. He missed you two.Go.",Both of them got really excited as they saw Rehan. Both of them gave Ananya a kiss on her cheek and went on to meet Rehan. Both Vivaan and Ananya stood there smiling looking at the kids meet Rehan. A smile appeared on Rehan's Face as he saw both the kids. He picked up Jannes and went on to meet Jason.

"How easy it is for them to show their love to Rehan unlike you.", Vivaan said but looking straight at the kids .Ananya turned to him.

"Don't give me that look. I know how much are you holding back yourself. It is quite evident even when you'll are rehearsing together.",He said.

"It's nothing. I'm just not used to such dancing so.", Ananya said in her defense.

"So you are telling me you don't like him or love him or think about him anymore?"

"I don't know.Like I gave it a chance but... like he is still the most handsome man I know.",she said her eyes locked at the handsome man with the two kids. "These small things he does to make the kids happy, I truly appreciate the fact that today he is here for Sanya selflessly . Also when I see him smiling I'm contended. But it is difficult for me to put it to him. So the rehearsals get a bit uncomfortable. That's it.",She gave in because she knew that she couldn't fight against Vivaan. 

"I can see. But you have to make him see. Actually he knows but... OK this is super complex. ", Vivaan said analysing."But wait is this the reason you are helping his father? Like Mr.Kundra is a difficult...",Ananya squeezed Vivaan hand as Rehan came foward to meet them. He simply smiled at both of them and continued talking to Jannes and Jason.She gave Vivaan an eye not to let it out to Rehan. 

Post afternoon she received a call from her office saying that Mr. Kundra wants to meet her urgently and that he has got some issues. This man is literally behind my life,she thought to herself but she told them to tell him to come to a nearby café as she was too busy to come and meet in the office. He agreed. Rehan had a press conference scheduled anyway,so she thought it would be a good time to go and that she would return to rehearsals post that.

Rehan head for his press conference. He was welcomed with loud cheers from the audience becoming extremely excited to see one of their favorite celebrities. He did a photo up and then sat down for the press conference.  He answered a lot of questions on his personal and professional life in a  dignified manner but the one he that caught his attention was "How would yo describe the best relationship of your life as?" To which he answered.

"Often times in life you feel the need to have someone in your life,to be with that person  to have fun. That's when you think you are in love. But that's not always true. Sometimes its not you but the other person, her happiness, her respect, her dignity is what that matters. Even if it leads to that person not accepting you. But its beautiful to be in love with someone who does not love you back. Its gives a different motivation as to improve yourself and win that person.  I love the pain it causes. I like to romance pain."

On the other hand Ananya met his father at the café. With her laptop in front of her she tried to avoid much talking to him. In between her phone rang continuously. It showed Rehan. It was indeed awkward to pick up the call. He was calling her for the nth time when his father realised that it was his son calling.