Chapter 44

(Ok so guys heya first. I'm writing a very rough cut of the chapter,definetely because of time constraints but I don't want the story to take a stand still.So plz forgive the errors.

I promise to edit amd correct them soon.

Anyways have funn.

Happy reading!!!!)

Rehan when walking towards the hall spotted someome familiar with Aisha and Armaan. Oh she was Ananya. He was actually nervous to find out that Ananya was at the screening. And then he remembered that he had promised her to get to the screening of his next film while she came to New York airport yo drop him . But he didn't call her. Then? May be Aisha. But he was happy that she was here. She was probably the first person to be an audience before a friend considering her fan history.

"It was my idea.",Rehan's grandfather said as he spotted Rehan staring at Ananya as she was talking to Armaan.

"Oh..", was all he said.

"Armaan looks good today.",Grandpa said.

"Huh? Yaa but suddenly why do you say that?", they both started to move towards the hall. Ofcourse grandpa in his wheelchair and his help with him. Rehan's bodyguards were walking behind him as usual.

"Because you are constantly staring at him.",he said with a smirk on his face.

"Huh? No.. I mean I was just looking at Aisha.",he said.

"Yaa even she is looking good.",grandpa said."But I like the girl beside her. She is simple and beautiful. And even hot if I may say so just like your granna. Perfect."

"She is a wonderful person.She is Ananya.You remember I told you about her. My friend, fan from New York. ",Rehan said without realising Katherine was beside him.So what? Katherine moved a step ahead.

"Oh yaa the skype girl. So did she give yori Ferrero rocher even today? Or better?", he said giggling.

"Grandpa,she is not someone who..",Rehan was cut off by one of the organizers.

"Sir the show is about to begin.", he said.

"Yaa I'll just be there.",Rehan said and turned towards his grandpa to find him ahead already talking to Ananya.

As he reached them,Grandpa told his help to take him inside only to leave both of them to speak.

"Hey,so good to see you here.",Rehan said as they were the last one's to enter the hall.

"Yaa,anyways it is hard to spot you nowadays.",She taunted him on not coming to meet her in the hospital.

Both stood there awkwardly.They had actually not spoken properly after their small discussion in the hotel room before Ananya was hospitalized. So they didn't know what their equation was.

"I'm gonna watch it as a critic and not your friend. Ok?", she said to break the silence. He held his hand forward for her as they approached the steps in the theatre. The lights went dim.

"You are making me nervous. ",He said.

"Really? You make girls go weak. Strange this is happening to you." she said playing with her wrist watch.

"No I mean I was actually nervous. Like my entire family is here. Friends. You. The critic. Just pre release nervousness.", he said as to dropping her at her seat. The light went off.

She suddenly hugged him not completely but just so their cheeks could meet saying, "All the best. Its going to be great."

He was stunned. A smile appeared on his face. But by the time he could say something, Ananya was already settled in her seat beside Aisha. She blinked her eyes when she saw him looking at her.