Chapter 16

Everything that happened in the past 5 minutes was impulsive. I didn't mean to potray this side of mine to Ananya. After this moment of closeness with her, she suddenly opened her eyes and we parted. The look on her face was blank as far as I can guess. But trust me even I don't know what made me take such a step.

"Anan..", I said trying to hold her hand but she just jerked away and ran inside. I don't know what she must be thinking, But I'm sure she will understand. I don't know why i think that she will understand. May be just because.... May be..

As she headed inside, I hear Katherine moving towards the sofa area. I really need to go and get her out of here.

"What is that you want now from me? Why are you here?", I spoke in a high tone as I reached the living area. "You ended everything that night just in case of you don't remember."

"You don't need to give yourself that importance for me to travel all the way here to talk about that not so important time that we spent together." I don't believe that it was this girl who always had something sweet to tell me. I don't believe I was sort of in love with her.

"Then?", I asked sitting on the sofa.

"It's you know a professional thing that I have come here for. I need the payment due to me for the days I have shot for your film. Straight, simple payment and I'm going."

"Payment? Do you even realize that we have not even completed 5% of the project. You have no right towards anything."

"I don't know all that either pay me or I'll sue you."

"Oh you think that this is as simple as you think it to be.", I tell her getting up. I sense Sarah entering the room.

"You know that the whole world knows that we were together and I can take way too much advantage of that.", Such a selfish woman.

That moment I hear Ananya step in the room. She entered and straight tried to stop Katherine who was coming towards me. Katherine is almost a step away from me and is her pointing finger at me.