Chapter 64.

In the silence of the dark night, Ananya's phone vibrated. She thought it would be her fiance but to her surprise it was Vivaan. Seeing Vivaan's name on the screen she got worried about Panchi. She picked up the phone.

"Hello.",she said

"Please come down.", he said in a worried tone.

"Vivaan! What happened? What's wrong?",she sat up straight on the bed.

"Ananya,Panchi!",He said and kept the phone.

"I'm sure its time for the baby.", she got up and ran down in her pajamas picking her phone and house keys. She found Vivaan's car parked across the road of her building. She ran to the car but did not find anyone. Suddenly someone came and blindfolded her,picked her up and placed her in the rear seat of the car.

"Hey, stop. Leave me.", she screamed at the top of her voice."Let me go. My friend, he is waiting for me. His wife is pregnant and they need help. Please please let me go. Please.", She said and then felt the cold wind hitting her face indicating the speed with which the person was driving the car.

"Ssshh, Sshhhh.",the person said. "You are only helping them." and placed his hand on her mouth to keep her quite.

She was relieved after hearing Vivaan's voice and sat in a laid back position on the back seat trying to open the ribbon around her eyes.

"No, No.", He said stopping the car at the signal and tying her hands. "You are not opening your eyes until we reach our destination."

After around 15 minutes they were there where Vivaan wanted to get Ananya. He helped her get out of the car and stood in front of one of the most memorable places they have been to. He slowly opened her eyes.

"College!",she exclaimed and he smiled wide at her.

"Come. Let's go", He held her hand and walked towards the gate which was actually the back door gate.

"Vivaan it's 2:30 in the night,they are not allowing us."

"They will. I got our Id cards.", He held up their final year Id cards.

"Hahaha. Really. ", She took them to have a look at it.

"You look so angry and annoyed.",he said looking at her Id card picture.

"Id card pictures are always like that.", she said snatching her's from him and holding his card up. "You also don't look like any Rehan Kundra.", She said as she used to during college days.

They secretly sneaked in with the help of a watchman who had now turned old but clearly remembered these best friends.

"Our first year classroom, where I met this girl who had topped her school but never looked like a topper. She was sweet ,genuine, helpful but very serious when it came to studies.", He said entering the classroom. "Teacher's favorite. The silent, sweet , intelligent girl."

"I was not a teacher's pet ok?", she said sitting on the last bunch.

"Of course not. Do you remember how you made that Economics professor leave his job by asking 100s of questions.", He said .

"He knew nothing.", Both of them next visited the library.

"After the board exams when everyone was busy enjoying their vacations it was here that we met again.", He said opening the library door for her.

"And such a surprise it was to find you here. The most popular guy in the college suddenly enters the library in vacations with more number of books than me. Hahaha. How desperately you were hoping that nobody who knew you should be there.", She laughed.