Chapter 54

Rehan's father has been quite restless and worried about how Mr. Ben had put him into legal troubles. He had not shared anything at home as he didn't want to pass on the tension. He anyways didn't talk business to his wife,his son disinterested in the production house,his brothers already warned him about Ben left him only with his father who was not at the right age to know this. So it wad only Ananya he could talk to.

"Have a good day at R.K.",his father and wife smiled at him.

He continously made calls to Ananya's office to know whether the work is being done or no. The man handling his case was beginning to loose his patience with Mr. Kundra. And when Ananya reached office the first thing she asked him was about R.K.'s case. He told him about the continuous questioning from the client's side.

"I know he is a difficult man to handle. But he is worried. R.K's is their family legacy. Please try and co-operate.", She tried to motivate her staff, knowing Mr. Kundra and his strict and questioning nature.

"Bye people. I'm on a leave for a week. Work should go on.",She said leaving for Sanya's wedding by afternoon which might consume her coming week."And bonus this month. Don't forget.",She smiled at her elated staff.

"The two most important woman in my life love you.",Vivaan said as he met Rehan at the hotel booked for Sanya's wedding. "One must have already pounced on you and I'm here to make sure the other doesn't.", Rehan just smiled but confused at Vivaan statement.

"My fiancé. Here she is.", Rehan greeted her nicely and took pictures with both of them not forgetting to wish them a great life together. How he wished one for himself.

"And other one you know. Ah! Here she is.", he saw as Ananya come direct from office. She met everyone. She smiled at Rehan not to show any awkwardness in front of her best friend and his fiancé. "You owe me a lot dude. Your stories to your look to what you do, what you wear, where you would go she discussed everything.",Rehan merely smiled.  He knew about this phase of Ananya but everytime he heard more about it he would cherish. He can never imagine Ananya to be like that to him now.

"Isn't he getting hotter day by day.",Vivaan's fiancé muttered to Ananya pointing at Rehan.

"I think you should concentrate on Vivaan.", she whispered to the drooling girl.

"And leave Rehan to you.", She smirked.

The couple took an exit.

" Hey Good.morning. ",Rehan told her.

"Good afternoon. Its past noon.",She spoke and left.

He felt pain. He felt Ananya regretted spending moments with him. But even he regretted.  He regretted not speaking up for her. Both cannot regret. She has to stop avoiding. She has to go back to the Ananya he knew on her birthday morning. Or if not that, atleast the one he knew in New York.

Armaan and Aisha joined in the hotel. Aisha was way to happy to see Ananya. Armaan being cordial. Sooner or later everyone was busy. More and more people joined in. Daniel's relatives and friends bought a different touch to the entire atmosphere.

"Pink. Pink flowers.",she confirmed to the planners.

"Purple.",Rehan's voice emerged from somewhere.

"No I said pink.", Ananya repeated.

"I never knew that you liked pink so much.",Rehan took a seat beside her.

"I don't. Sanya does. It doesn't always have to be about ourselves. Sometimes we should speak for people.",She said with a smallest pinch of pain in her eyes referring to that night.