Chapter 59.

With her mind constantly on why Rehan didn't call up this morning to wish her luck, here was Ananya sitting in the conference room of a 5 star hotel in Delhi where she arrived an evening before. Her feet continously tapping the floor waiting for the presentation to get over so that she could call Rehan and ask him what was more important that he couldn't call. Yes she understands that he is busy but three months is a long time. Yes there are times where they are busy fulfilling their professional commitments but always wish each other luck when on the outdoors. The presenter somehow refuses to give up and goes on for another hour. Finally it ends and its lunch break for the hardworking professionals. Ananya walks out with a few colleagues and here her phone rings displaying her beloved ones name.

"Thanks for calling. My session is almost over and you are calling now.  Like have I ever just not called you or personally wished you everytime and shit what are you doing here?", her tone changes from pretentious angry to shock as she walks through the corridor and finds him on the other side of the glass wall.

A bank of emotions run through her as she finds his beautiful face and runs to him. She embraces him in a tight hug and he smiles while hugging her back.

"So much of PDA. This is your workplace if you remember.",  He tells her as she refuses to let go of him.

"Oops. Yaa. I... was just...", that blush on her face.

"You were just?", he questions with a smirk.

"I was just to happy to see you. Is there a problem?",she says confidently.

"No absolutely not. Infact I love it. Come." He calls her in again for a hug and there she notices his mafia gang. Like his entourage,  boy, manager everyone. Also accompanies her assistant calling her back to sign the papers.

"Pause. Too much.",  she takes a deep breath."Wait for half and hour. I'll just sign some documents and be back."

"Ok.love", he places a kiss on her forehead and she leaves.

With that smile not leaving her face everyone in the conference room finds a different happiness in her after the break. She could not believe him to be here. She tries hard to focus on the documents she has to sign but the emotion love has taken over.

"Ma'am I have read it. You can sign. I know you can't focus anyways. Also Rehan Sir is waiting.", Her assistant tries to tease her.

Within time she comes back to the corridor but doesn't find Rehan. On asking the receptionist she comes to know he is upstairs in her room.

She turns the door lock open only to find her love in front of her eyes with no disturbance around. He turns back to find her walking in. He asks his team to leave. She waits until they leave and then heads to him,who in no moments picks her up and places a trail of kisses all over. She inturn responds.

"Wished Sanya? Its her 2nd anniversary today.",he asks moments later when they finally let go off each other.

"Oh shit?", she turns to him.

"I knew..?  Are you sure?",he himself was unsure of his expression.

"I wished her last night only.", she smiles and plays with his hair.

"And me?",he pouts.

"Oh yeah! How can I forget. Happy anniversary Mr. Kundra.",she places a kiss on his forehead while he places one on her hand.

"Man its been 2 years.",he says.

"Yeah!",she gets up to take a glass of water.

"What is all this? So many room freshners suddenly. This room service. I tell you! Anyways I'll just freshen up.", she says and heads towards the bathroom "yuck!!! What is this. Did you just?",she comes back while Rehan is laid on the bed with one pillow over his face and one hand on his stomach."Rehan!",she picks it up and smashes it on the other side.