Chapter 6

Rehan's visit to my office increased gradually. He didn't knew a lot that both of us discovered together. He didn't have any airs of being a superstar when he stepped into my office as a client. He was always ready to know knew stuff. He never hesitated to ask things he didn't know. He although had a charm that let other things like flirting, pictures, long breaks happen. But it was nice. Nice to know someone who was well aware of his reality along with his stardom.

Apart from just being a client Rehan had actually become a really good friend. I no longer had to wait for newspapers and gossip columns to tell me about my favourite star because here now somehow there was direct communication. Also being the person he is, he made me respect his personal space as a person much more than earlier. I knew that he has a life beyond that of show business and films,

Moreover even the celebrity fan bridge had broken. We had grown as friends even after maintaining our professional relationship.

In this friendship i didn't have to take out time separately. It just flowed with time. No special efforts were too be taken. It was very casual. It was just a beautiful friendship that I feel everyone should have in their lives. Because friendship is something that keeps you strong and never think about the friends that have left you. It was just their misfortune to loose you. And I feel that nothing should affect your life to a greater extent.

Give everyone love.

Live and let live.

Amidst all this it had already been three months. I had completed all my work and preparations for the transfer were going on. In the meanwhile my mom had come back from America for a break. No matter how happy and strong you get you always feel a little more special when your mom is around. I was so happy to see her and the strange thing was that it was Rehan to went to receive my mother from the airport. We had a meeting scheduled before I was supposed to and pick her up but then I got stuck in something so he picked her up as he was already on his way to receive a friend or more precisely his bestest friend Armaan. Armaan is a very dear friend of Rehan. He is more of a brother to him.

Thank you for your help. You really didn't have to do this. But I'm very grateful. Thanks again.

I sent him a text message.

The day's work was done. Reaching home I found Armaan and Rehan both sitting and watching FIFA world cup.

"This is the 5th time in 3 days that you are watching the highlights of this match, Rehan.", I told him walking in front of my television.

"Oh hi, this time it was Armaan who wanted to see, not me, I was just giving him company.", he said almost flat on the sofa of my drawing room.

"Oh I see.", I sniffed heading towards my bedroom to freshen up and change into my house clothes.

"Don't change into your house clothes. We are all going out for dinner and drive and you are joining us.", he told me while his eyes were continuously staring at the television.

"And who decided this?", I asked crossing my hands.

"We.", Armaan said "And we have already asked your mom, so you are already in."

That's when my father came home with a couple of tickets for a movie.

"Surprise.", my father exclaimed "Movie time it is."

"Oh wow, Movie time with family, perfect, sorry guys next time." I spoke happily.

"Oh wait I have only two, for your mom and me.", dad said.

"Haha, come on you are joining us, go get ready fast we are leaving in half an hour.", Rehan almost pushed me inside my bedroom and shut the door.

"Fine.", I said.