Chapter 13

I made myself comfortable on the not so uncomfortable couch, firstly because my long legs didn't fit in it and there blow of the AC was directly on me. I couldn't reduce it because I know Rehan sleeps in ice chilled room. And he needs a good sleep. At least tonight. And as I thought that the day came to an end, I realised it hadn't. I need to keep some limewater near Rehan's bed. This will help him once he gets up. So I go down to prepare some for everyone who is drunk. I place one bottle in the living room for Daniel and Andrew. I place one glass in Sanya's room. Even she will need it. And finally I come back and place it on the table next to the bed. I hear his phone ringing but didn't find it appropriate to pick up at 3:30am. So I just turned it silent and went back to the couch.

I can't stop thinking about Rehan words in the lounge. It's not the love you that is bothering me but the never leave me alone. Why did he say that? There is something really big that is bothering him? Why did he think he was with Katherine when he was with me? I know he will never talk about his problems openly because... I don't know the reason but I just know that he won't. He is really missing Katherine but is on a vacation with me. Why? Why did he suddenly come to New York that morning? Why did he join us here on the trip when he is missing Katherine so much? Why hasn't she tried to contact him? Or has she but he is ignoring her. As a friend I should help him sort this out.

I don't know when I fell asleep trying to sort this out.

"Wait, wait I'll search for it", I hear Rehan in the morning digging something in the bag.

"No she knows where it is. I'll wake her up", Jannes said.

"No don't wake her up please. She has slept really late in the night. Moreover I found your dress. Take. It was here", Rehan said while handling over the dress to Jannes.

"Oh! Thank you so much.", Jannes said before leaving the room.

I purposely pretended to be asleep to see how cutely both of them were searching for stuff. Rehan still continued to dig in the bag and within minutes everything was out of the bag. That moment his leg got stuck in some shirt and he falls slam on the floor. I couldn't resist myself from laughing. I tried so hard to silently control it but couldn't. I sat up on the couch continue to laugh. He just slammed on the middle of the room and shouted "Aahh."

"What? Are you going to laugh there all day long or going to come here and help me?", he said in a very irritated but cute tone.

"Hahahah. Yaa sorry sorry", I said in between my laughter. I go to him and try to help him get up. I still continue to laugh to the hardest.

"The joke is over Ananya.", he said while trying to make me stop laughing.

"Yaa but that was too hilarious. I should have recorded it.", I say.

"And?"

"Posted it on social media. You fans would have a great time watching it."

"Yaa, definitely.", he says laughing himself.

"I think you are drunk even now."

"How can I be drunk. I already had that limewater that you made last night.", he says while leaving the room winking.

I stood there wondering how confidently he knew that I made it. Why doesn't he so confidently tell me or anyone his problems.

After freshening up me and Sarah went to Sanya's room. She was still sleeping.

"Good morning girl.", we shout in unison.

"Aaahh, you guys scared the shit out of me." she says instantly waking up in shock. "I thought it was Daniel."