Chapter 66

"I think I should put on the jacket!", Ananya said as she stood in front of the full length mirror looking at herself after an hour of following Sanya's orders of dressing up.

"No. Not at all", Sanya said pulling her jacket "Infact just pull the top of your dress a bit low. Show off!", She said adjusting Ananya's dress.

"No.... Urghh, this dress is too short Sanya.", Ananya cribbed.

"And you are too hot!", Sarah exclaimed as she entered the room with 6 inch heels that went perfectly with Ananya's dress.

"With this, I'm definetely going to trip over someone", Ananya said holding them up.

"And what if that someone is Rehan? What a  moment. Woww..", Sanya entered her dreamland while Sarah heard some footsteps nearing their room. It was indeed Rehan. She immediately closed the door.

"Ananya", he knocked as he found the door to be locked. The three of them looked at each other. "Ananya",  he knocked again.

"Umm, I'm changing", Ananya said cringing her nose.

"Ok I'll wait.", he said looking at his watch.

"Ummm... No"

"What do you mean by no?", he said sensing  something weird.

"I'm in changing, I mean I'm in shower. So I'll take time. You go. You have a party right."

"Are you sure? There is no problem?", he asked again.

"No No. You go. I'll come...",  And before Ananya could complete her sentence Sanya shut her mouth.

All of them sighed when they heard him go.

"You go. I'll come and give you a surprise?",  Sanya said folding her hands in front of Ananya.

"Sorry"

"Now put on those shoes and let's go.", Sanya told Ananya.

While everyone was enjoying the Bachelor's party, Rehan was clicking pictures of his own party and sending it to Ananya. Little that he knew that all of it was being received by Sarah who was giggling at the cheezy captions he added.

With most of Rehan's friends joining the celebration he eventually got a bit drunk at landed on the dance floor until the music and lights went off.

"For a performer, performance is art.", He heard someone speak.

(you're the light, you're the night, you're are the color of my blood.....)

On the stage,he saw a girl in a short golden dress, her face not to visible. She moved to the tunes of the song. She slowly stepped down and walked towards him...(You are the only thing I want to touch.) She ran her hand over his face.

The lights turned on and Rehan stood there in a shock seeing his would be wife. She looked hot. It took him sometime to realise that she was Ananya. Messy wavy hair, smokey eye make up, she looked absolutely hot.

She winked, pouted, swinged around him kissed him on his cheek, flirted with him did everything that one won't expect from her. She held his hand and got him up on the stage while everyone present there cheered for the hottest couple in the room. She stepped closer to him, very close,took his hand, placed it on her lower back and wrapped her hands around his neck and they moved in perfect co-ordination.(Love me like you do, la la love me like you do.) The cheers from the people became louder. His bachelor's had got hotter just because of the perfect woman.

"And a big applause for the hottest woman I've ever seen. My wife.",  he said as he picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek while she face palmed half embarrassed and very happy that her surprise for him was a success.