Chapter 57

(Heya readers,

There was some problem with the uploading of chapter 56. Although I have rectified it, if anyone has not got the full chapter try and refresh your library. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Get started for this one.)

Meanwhile at Kundra Mansion as Mr. Kundra was going through some papers he came across something different. It was Sanya's wedding invitation with a small note.

" i was not sure that you would accept my invitation,so this is a plan B. It'll be great to have you and mrs. Kundra honor our evening. Rehan will be happy after all she is his close friend.

-Ananya Singhania. "

"Come on get ready.", he told his wife who was sitting in her bedroom reading a book."We have to go for a wedding party."

"Wedding party? You should have told me earlier. I'm not even prepared for a wedding party. By the way whose party? Are you taking me somewhere again to have investors for R.K. I'm not interested . I'm tired",she said.

"No we are going for Ananya's friend's wedding. Sanya I guess.",He said removing his suit from the closet.

"Ananya.", she said in a shock."You want to go to Ananya's friend's wedding?Are you drunk baby?",She steps towards her husband.

"Well Sanya is a good friend of Rehan so we should go. Anyways she is a sweet girl.",he said.

"Who? Ananya or Sanya?",she questioned.

"You.",he flirted."Now are you coming or should I go alone?"

"Ofcourse I'm coming. Give me an hour.",she said in excitment. Rehan had told her about it but she didn't mention it to her husband thinking he would be angry.

"Not an hour. 15 mins.",he said.

"Not less than half an hour.",she demanded.

"Fine.",he went to dress up.

Ananya ran towards where she saw Rehan first although still indecisive. She first bumped into Armaan and Aisha who were face timing someone. They stopped her and she realised it was Grandpa. She took a deep breath. And smiled at him. She noticed something weird on the wall behind him. The wall was covered with a plastic sheet which the boys there, put up as soon as she came.

"What? What is that behind you?",she asked him.

And what she came to know left her with moist eyes. It was a wall of Rehan's goa house in the room Armaan didn't let her go. The wall had pictures of his grandfather, Messi the football god, Robert di nero, and Ananya. And then what she read above was "Most influential people".

"Yes it is true.", Armaan and Aisha said in unison. She could not believe her eyes for a moment. But then she just looked at it again and told grandpa."Thank you so much. Just wish me luck.", and ran upstairs.

She was panting by the time she reached the terrace. She looked left and right for Rehan and finally found him straight in front of him. She slowly but with racing heartbeats stepped towards him. The music below was too loud for Rehan to realise someone walking towards him. She stood behind him for seconds before stepping to stand next to him.

"What are looking at?",she said and Rehan was absolutely shocked by her sudden presence.She didn't move her eyes for once.

"The stars. Searching for that one star we saw together in New York which was shining the brightest.",he said still looking up but her eyes locked on him. She for once looked up.

"He is here.", she pointed at him."He is here with all his strength and goodness and happiness and some hope.", she said looking back at him.

"Hope?",he turned to her.