Chapter 35.

Rehan's POV.

"So someone has been shooting rigorously.", my mother said getting the bitter gourd and carrot juice.

"And this is what I get?", I tell my mom making a puki face.

"Come on, don't act like a kid. I know in New York you must have had all kinds of wrong food.", she places the juice glass on the side table and sat on my bed.

"Not at all. All I had was .."

"Was burgers, fries, chicken and the only things that you and your father relish together. He was telling me that next vacation would be in New York."

"Mom you must know Ananya is exactly like you. In case of not eating all that you don't eat. In fact, the only thing she eats is fries. She eats also very less and works throughout the day."

"That I know how passionate she is about her work, when I met her. Does she stay there alone?"

"All alone. I mean she has her brother there but he is quite busy with his kids. Instead of he supporting her, she helps him out with the three of them. More than they stay in their own house they stay with her. See they are so cute.", I showed my mom Jannes, Jason and Tia's picture.

"Really cute, you also look very cute with her.", my mom says.

"Anybody will. Jannes is so adorable."

"I meant Ananya. You look good with her. She is beautiful. You are handsome. Nice couple. Better than most your co-stars..", I knew mom spoke about Katherine.

"I look good with everybody.", I say dramatically adjusting my invisible collar as I was only in my shorts.

"Of course, my baby. I want to anyway meet this girl again. I know because of her only that you could attend grandpa's celebration and I know that he also spoke to her. And yes I want to tell her a big thank you for all the gifts that she sent."

"This is not fair. I agree it was her idea but I bought these for you'll. Everyone is just praising her."

"Awee my darling. Getting jealous that all your attention is going to her?"

"Shit, this was exactly the same thing she told me."

"She getting to know you better."

"Mom", I know where she is heading. She wants me now to find a perfect girl and settle and she doesn't want any actress to be her. Although she once was an actress. So when she has come to know about Ananya she is started dreaming about all kind of things.

"OK sorry, Have your juice now. Bye. I have to go to the parlour now. It's been like three weeks and then I'll join your dad and his friends for dinner. What's your plan?"

"Umm nothing as yet. I guess i'll read a few scripts and sleep. I have to anyhow start working out for my next film.so I will hit the gym early morning."

"OK. Bye. See you dear."

"Bye mom. Please close the door when you leave.", I tell her giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Oh lord this room is so messed up. I think to myself. But being the lazy person I am I call someone from down and tell them to just shift everything to one corner so I have enough space to sit and read the scripts calmly. Although I don't like if anyone touches my things, some of my servants by now know what they need not touch.

While they were cleaning one of their phones was ringing continuously and I was getting irritated.

"Whose phone is that? ", I asked finally.

"It's Chotu's phone. His mother is in the hospital so they are calling him up to give updates.", another servant said.

"Where is he?", I asked getting up from the seating arrangement near the window walking towards the door.

"He's has gone down."

"Tell him to come up and meet me."

Chotu came up in 10 minutes.

"You called sir.", he asked.

"Yes. Your mother is in the hospital and you are here. Take a leave and go.", I told him.

"Thank you so much sir. Thank you.", he said joining his hands.

"Go now, OK wait listen.", I take out some money from my wallet. "Take this you will need it and if you want more ask me.", I hand it over to him.

This gives me a nice feeling. How much they do for us and we don't even seem to care what is going on in their lives. Like how mean of us. I remember Ananya being so kind to Rosy. I wish his mother recovers fast.

On that note I picked up my phone and try and call Ananya. She again didn't pick up my call. Was she do it on purpose? Doesn't she not want to talk to me? But Armaan told me a few days back she had called. If she didn't want to talk to me she wouldn't have called then. I went back to reading my scripts and doing some other prep work.

(Getting back to work is one of the most difficult things to do. But if there is passion and if you love your work, then only the initial step is difficult. Everything else then falls into place.

Share, Comment and Vote.

Hit that star down.)