Chapter 50

(Hello!

My wonderful readers.

Its simply amazing that we have covered a journey of 50 chapters. It's a half century. Yaayy! Thank you to each one of you for supporting me throughout and being with me. Special thanks to @reader1293 @A-wannabe-writer @khushboo_vanvir @mansisinghi and many more. Thank you for being a part of thia journey. I hope you'll continue to be.

Now let's enjoy the half century chapter.

Happy reading.!!!!)

A lot of unexpected things happened last night. Ananya was sitting by the window of her room,early in the morning thinking about it. She always ran away or found ways of avoiding talks related to her mom and brother but it was strange that she actually spoke about it to Rehan.

It was painful. Every word she spoke, poked a sword into her heart of bad memories. But something that was even more strange, was that she thought that he understood. He didn't let her be in that painful zone for long. His kiss. Oh my god! His kiss! It comforted her pain. It wasn't forced but passionate and caring. It was her first kiss. But it couldn't get better.

She knew she had a special bond with him but was she ready for this kind of a relationship? Were their worlds ready to fit into each other's? No she wasn't sure of that. And while all of this was going on in her mind,her phone rang.

"Let me tell you that Rehan is the best person in this world.",Sanya screamed on the other side of the phone.

She was happy to hear that and a little blush appeared on her face. Luckily Sanya couldn't see through the phone.

"Yaa. I know that.",She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror running her hand through her hair.

"You know? What?",Her tone changed.

"What... What? What are you talking about?",Ananya asked her.

"I... I.. Anyways nothing. I got to go. But still Rehan is the best. Tell him I love him.",She said and cut the phone.

Ananya knew that Rehan must have sent her some pink gifts or something and that's why she is so happy.

As soon as she kept the phone it beeped again.

"see you down in 10 Mins

-Rehan"

It was 7 in the morning. She got into her to white jumpsuit and walked down towards the garden.She found Rehan waiting for her.

"Its been only an hour we got back to our rooms. I thought you'd be sleeping.",He said but was truely happy to see her.

"You thought I'd be sleeping and you still messaged?",She asked him.

"Yaa. I... I..",He didn't know what to say.

"Its ok. We both know. We couldn't sleep.",She smiled back at him understanding his confusion.

"So let's head to the beach.",He asked. She nodded a yes.

They did a lot of things. They initially went in for water sports,played volleyball with a number of people,built sand castles. Rehan being a football fanatic he is, joined a number of boys playing football while Ananya played with the other girls.

Both of them walked through the beach to the other side . Fortunately,not too many people were there. The cold breeze and the sound of waves was really an enchanting atmosphere.

"Sanya just called.",Ananya spoke.

"To wish you.",He completed.

"No. To tell me that she loves you.",She smiled and walked a bit ahead.