Chapter 60.

After a small get-away to the capital of the country, Ananya was back in town the next day. It was another day in office when she got a call from Sarah. She wished her on the success of completing two years of relationship with Rehan.

"Its practically impossible to digest that Rehan has actually been tortured by you for two years.", Sarah said on the phone.

"How mean! I'm not that bad.", she told her friend.

"Babe you are hopelessly romantic and super practical. Don't you remember Sanya's wedding. How hard he was trying."

"You can't forget the step I took, otherwise he would have kept trying.", She said defending herself.

"Yeah. Maybe. Haha", she let out a laughter. "I'm joking. Really. So happy for both you guys. So when are you'll getting married?", she posed the same question that was in front of Rehan yesterday.

"Huh?",she is shocked.

"Yeah! It's been time. Don't tell me you'll have not thought about it."

"We have spoken but we are waiting for the right time you know. Just the right time."

" Please let us know the right time soon. Anyways bye. And don't forget I'm waiting for the invitation. "

Later in the evening Ananya met Vivaan who was passing by and stopped by her house to meet her along with his pregnant wife.

"You are getting your returns on investment quite soon.",  she told him after congratulating the soon to be parents indicating the investment to be marriage.

"Haha. Yeah. You should also soon invest. Its quite profitable for me.", Vivaan continued.

"Can we talk like normal people and not financial managers.", the wife said.

It was a quite evening with her friends. The next evening she headed straight to the Kundra mansion after office like she did almost every week to meet "The Kundras". It was almost a second home for her.

Both of Rehan's parents were there and grandpa had come to visit.

"Uncle, here is your quarterly report of R.K", she gave his father a file and turned towards his mother and grandpa,"Here are your medicines and aunty the caterers are being informed about your tomorrow's kitty. They'll be an hour before. And I have also called the decorators to set up the lawn area. Dim lights and soft music. Just like you want. And all of them are paid. You don't need to worry. ", Ananya says finally taking a seat on the sofa.

"Caterers for a kitty party. What are these cooks for then?", Rehan's father asked his wife. "You are unnecessary wasting money and time."

"My friends are bored of their food. So I told Ananya to arrange something new.", she told him.

"You think this is what she is free for?",  he was quite in a tough mood today.

" Quartly reports were also not needed but you asked for them, you think she is free for that?", she gave her husband a tough fight for.

"Ok... Ok... Everything is done. Its ok uncle.  Some change is required.",  Ananya tried to calm them down. 

"Thank you my child for the medicines. Although I don't like them, I appreciate your effort.", Grandpa said to make the parents realise that they were missing on recognising her effort.

"Oh yaa. Thank you my dear.",  both the parents said.

"You are always welcome.", she smiled at the family.

"Ok. Time to leave. Baba would be alone. Mom is actually out for some work.  Bye goodnight",  she said before leaving.

"Wait for Rehan. He'll drop you.", Rehan's mother said." We'll get some more time to spend with you. It's so wonderful when you visit. "