Chapter 45

As she was about to open the door she heard Aisha screaming.

"Stop irritating me. Otherwise I'll kill you.",She was constantly shouting and pointing her finger at Rehan when Ananya opened the door.

"Sshh ssshh.My neighbors will come and throw you'll out.",She told both of them.

"I'm just so sick of this man here.",Aisha said settling on the sofa while Rehan straight went to the kitchen smelling food.

"Woahh.., What happened? This man here.",She pointed at Rehan as he came out with a few bottles of various things. Soda, vodka and softdrinks. He had his Leather jacket off and his black T-shirt sleeves rolled up giving a proper view of his toned body.

"Ooo. This man doesn't even pick up a glass of water on his in his own house,getting all the things served here. Quite interesting.",Armaan came a few minutes later.

"Yaa actually.",Aisha wondered.

"Well,he knows that my house is not "Kundra Mansion" so he will have to.But are you serious not even a glass of water?",Ananya said to him. She recalls Rehan being quite a person who does stuff on his own in New York. Rehan said nothing but continued to make the drinks.

"Huh? He is the prince in his house. But I'm quite impressed by this one.Cheers. ",She says when he gives her,her drink and places Armaan right on the table. Ananya passes it on to Armaan.

"Trained by me in New York. ",Ananya says."By the way why were you guys shouting outside my door and what happened to your dinner plan?"

"We ditched it like you ditched us. Your parents left. You could have... anyways I'll just come.",Rehan again heads to the kitchen.

"What the hell is there in the kitchen?",Aisha says.

"Heaven for him.",Ananya giggles. "So tell me your dinner..."

"Don't ask.This man obsessed by himself and other people obsessed by him met some people in the restaurant and they asked him about his tomorrow's release and he suddenly remembered that he didn't ask you how it was and so we are here."

Rehan's phone rings and it is his grandfather. Rehan tells Aisha to pick it up.Aisha tells grandpa that they are at Ananya's place. He speaks to her for about 5 minutes more.

"Coffee. ",Rehan slips his hand in front of Ananya so we could all toast to something.

"My good god.Really. Rehan baby working. Mumma would be so happy. ",Aisha said pulling his cheeks while Ananya just said Thanks.

"Ask her what you asked me and Armaan 50 times in 20 minutes car journey.",Aisha tells Rehan.

"So?", he looked at Ananya.

"Well it was good.Surprisingly Katherine was good.",She said.

"And I was bad.",He said placing his glass on the table.

"I didn't say you were bad. I just said that she was good.",Ananya explains. "Really we spoke about it also. Right Aisha?"

"Yaa. She was like all drooling about you. Like wow, hot.Full on fangirling. She couldn't have her eyes off you.",Aisha added.

"Aee, that's not true. I was just...",And Rehan turned from Aisha to Ananya to listen to her. He listens to everything very carefully. "Look I like everything that you do. Irrespective of who you are doing it with. No wait. It didn't sound right. Like the movie. You know what I'm saying. ", she clearly didn't get the right words.

"We are drinking and she is getting high.",Armaan finally spoke up. All of them laughed.

"Look I'm very sleepy. We'll continue this in Goa.",Aisha said almost flat on the sofa placing her legs on Rehan's lap who was seated on the other end and giving her glass to Armaan who was beside her on the chair next to the sofa.

WHAT? GOA?? I hope Rehan has no questions. Please please please.

"WHAT? GOA? You are coming to Goa? Really. ",The excited child jumps totally shaking up Aisha who took support of her.

"Ouch. Yaa Grandpa just told me.",Aisha said.

"Ok look I'm not sure. Like yes your mom did come and invited us but mom dad are not here, I mean I don't know.",Ananya finally says.

"Mom. Wow. I didn't know this? What's the confusion?", He said taking a walk around the living room.

"Its your family thing. And I have a few things to sort here so..."

"Resignation.",She was cut by this word of Rehan and got up when she saw the paper in his hand.

"Leave.Give it to me. You are not supposed to touch random things in other people's house . Bad manners.",She puts it in the file and keeps it in her bedroom. When she comes back she finds all three of them discussing something.

She further sips her coffee. "This tastes bitter.",She says.

"Its black coffee.It has to.",Armaan says.

"Yaa, but a bit more bitter than before."

"Can I please get a place to sleep.I'm really sleepy.",Aisha says yawning.

"Well you could just place your entire body on me just like you did your feet.",Rehan says further to irritate her at 4 in the morning.

"Shut up.",Aisha knocks the pillow on his face.

"No no. We don't want any babies here.",Armaan says.

" Aisha, You could take my room. And you two both can take my parents room or the hall your wish. Share, divide,occupy but don't mess it up."

"Please don't share. Take different rooms. Its scary to have both of them together Ananya. Considering the bromance we don't want Armaan and Rehan's Arhan in the morning."Aisha says and both Ananya and she laugh.

"Will you go so we can you know..",Rehan gives a deadly look to Aisha.

"Oh yaa yaa yaa.",Aisha tells Rehan.

"My head is aching suddenly.owww",Ananya says.

"Yaa you need sleep come.",Aisha takes Ananya to her room.

"Are we going to take her in her mickey mouse PJ's only.",Aisha says when Armaan and Rehan come to Ananya room after about an hour or so and she is in deep sleep.

"She even has one with multi cartoons on it.Or better we dress her a up for a red carpet. How about it?",Rehan says with Straight face.

"Really? Multi cartoon. Which all?",She said sitting on the bed.

"Aisha, shut up. ",Armaan told her."You guys get her down I'll get the car.

(Hello,readers. Liked it.

What do you think these bunch of crazy friends are doing? Hope something harmless. Fingers crossed. ✌

Needless to say. All of us played some or the other prank with our friend or done something that they don't want to do. That's what friendship is.

Well we'll find out what this prank is soon. Till then read,vote share and comment.

Hit that star now.☺)