Chapter 15

Rehan's POV.

After getting Ananya to sleep, I head towards the balcony where I find both Sanya and Daniel pointing at something and having some alone time. It's evil, but I intrude their privacy.

"It's so interesting to rather intrude into someone's privacy.", I tell them.

Suddenly Sanya comes to me and gives me a hugs.

"Thank you so much. You are so good. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For all you have done. This idiot Daniel wouldn't be able to speak only anything.", she says hitting Daniel on his biceps.

"That's not true. If he wouldn't have, I would. Anyways thanks buddy. You handled it very well.", Daniel says.

"Too many thank yous. And it's nothing too much. What are friends for?", I said.

"Spending too much time with Ananya.", Sanya said.

"Huh?"

"Her dialogue.", She said. I smiled.

Sanya's mom came and took both of them. Looking at their bond I really started missing my mom. I slipped my phone out and called her. That moment I get a call from my office again. They have been calling me since few days continuously. All my shoots, promotions are lined up. I don't want to get back to work. But I have to. But I need some more time. I don't know.

It was time for dinner. Everyone assembled together in the drawing room to play some games post dinner. I thought that it is a good idea to get some drinks there. And Sanya's dad stood behind me.

"Take this there. it's going to be fun.", he gives me a couple of scotch bottles.

"Scoth? Neat?", I ask and he winks. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just keep it away from Sanya's mom. She gets too high. Rest I don't know about other girls. What about your girl?"

"My girl?"

"Ananya.", He placed his elbow on my shoulder.

"May be you are mistaken. We are just friends."

"May be you should try.", he said and left.

What. my girl. try. whatever.

I head towards the living room. Ananya stops me on my way.

"One minute. one minute. What is this and where are you taking it?", she raised her eyebrows.

"They are drinks and I'm taking it to the living area."

"Why? Are you crazy? You know Sanya parents are there.", She said pulling them from me.

"Sanya's dad has only given me this."

"Haha. Not possible."

"Why?"

"I know them better. He won't ask you to do this."

"Really. You know him better." I keep the bottles on the table and get closer to Ananya. I know this will irritate her and she will stop arguing.

"Yes.", she said.

"So why don't you take their advice at the lunch of me being good seriously."

"You are good. Don't you know that?", She said slightly pouting his lips.

"I know I'm good. But good enough for you."

"Mr. Flirt your tricks are not going to work on me. So go try someone else.", she said trying to move away. But I caught her hand.

"Heya. Ananya.", I heard someone say.

The moment Ananya turned to look behind who it is I saw Katherine to be standing there. What the hell is she doing here? How did she know we are her? Why did she come here? What does she want?

"Hey, Katherine. Come on inside.", she welcomed her and then turns back to look at me. "See Rehan who is he.."

I pull her towards me, her back supported by the pillar behind and kiss her.

Almost.

(Don't forget to share your comments.

Share, Like and Vote.

Hit that star down.)