Prologue

It was last night of ramadan the Ahmedani haveli was decorated with beautiful fairy lights as it was Eid ul fitr tommorow.

The ladies of the house were completely occupied in kitchen busy preparing dishes for tomorrow! The gents were all settled in the big lavish garden outside discussing about Dawaat they were hosting tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile kids were busy somewhere must be planning some trouble! Ahmedani kids were divided into two parts the oldest 3 were strict disciplined and Hard working individuals while the youngest three were the biggest trouble makers brats and most unserious people of the family! There was one more kid who happens to be an accurate middle child! He was thali ka baingan as called by little sister (the one who keeps on switching sides). He can be serious in situations and supports the olders and he can also support younger one in troubles! He was a middle child stuck in middle.

Ahmedani family never had daughters before! Their grandfather and grand mother fostered an orphan girl raised her as their own and after that the curse of having boys only broke and Haroon Ibrahim the first child of Hashim Ibrahim was blessed with baby girl after two sons and four boys in family! Two years after the birth of Mishaal Haroon the second youngest of the family Hassan Ibrahim was also blessed with baby girl Zaira Hassan also known as biggest brat.

Zaira Hassan was the biggest brat of family! Her father spoiler her to no limits the only person who can tame her is her bhaiya.

Haider Hassan was the second oldest child of family! He was strictest amongst all! All of the younger ones were scared of him his one voice and all the them stood straight in line.

The oldest child of the family was Harib Haroon. He was the most responsible and a true older brother to his siblings! He was strict but a composed guy.

Mishaal Haroon was the first born girl of the family! She was loved and and cared like a true princess! Her brothers and her father completed all her wishes! She was studious but her partner in crime Zaira makes sure she is a part of every single crime.

The middle born sons were the complete package they weren't as grumpy as their older brother and they weren't as naughty as their younger sisters! They were Hammad Haroon and Hamza Hassan.

The youngest of the family was Haadi Hatim he was second biggest brat of the family! But one thing he had was Haider on his side! He was his Haider bhaiyas favourite person! Haider was the first person who held him when he was born and since than Haider loves him alot.

Follow the journey of Ahmedani siblings!with lots of love and fun served as a side dish.

•No cousin rommance
•lead females and Males will be introduced later!
•updates only after good support!
•This book will have votes and comments targets!

Thank you all! Hope you guys enjoy this new ride with me!