22| Worried

Hamza and Haider were making their way to car parking when Hamza spoked!

"Baba? Me thori deair bad aunga please mama se khedieyga wait na kre!" Hamza was to sad to go home so he decide to go meet his friends!

"Hamza late mat ana time se ajana please!" Hassan replied

"Ji baba me ajaunga!" Hamza promised he just needs a little time to get his mind clear!

Hassan nodded satisfied with his answer and made his way to hi car!

Zaira was huffing and pouting while sitting near pool! There were couches placed on side of the pool!

The swimming pool in their house was Zaira's favourite place every time she gets sad or she wants attention she comes to pool!

Haadi wore long trousers so that the family doesn't question him he was wincing few times but it was not too painful he was able to walk properly!

Haadi made his way to the pool side he knew that she must be here sulking with an angry frown on her face!

Haadi was now regretting he shouldn't have yelled at her he just poured his frustration on her after having a nice long conversation with his parents brought his mind back to the track!

"Dora!" He settled beside her and called her softly!

"Oh Haadi Ahmedaani halki awaz me bhi batt karsakta ha? Cheeko Haadi itni dheemi (slow) awaz samjh nhi ati mujhe!" Zaira scoffed sarcasm was dripping from each of her word!

"Yar dora sorry naa! Wo bas me thora pareshan thaa!" Haadi apologised sincerely

Zaira stood up to leave but Haadi held her hand!

"Please yar bhaijaan se ground krdia ha isliye thora frustrate hogaya or tum per gussa nikal
Dia I am sorry Ira!" He apologised again!

"Please Haadi me koi tum sab ka punching bag nhi jiska dil chaiye mujhe do batein sunade
Mujhe bhi hurt hota ha please!" Angry tears started flowing from her eyes!

Every time Zaira get angry the first thing she does is cry she cries even when she herself doesn't want to!

"Iraa please roo mat I am sorry please!" Haadi tried again

Zaira got embarrassed she doesn't want anybody to see her crying and now that Haadi caught her tears she wanted to leave!

"Jau yahn see!" She tried walking but Haadi held her hand!

Zaira tried freeing herself out of his grip but mistakenly she pushed him a little to hard! An already injured Haadi couldn't control himself and stumbled back falling straight into pool!

Zaira bursted into laughter when she found her brother shaking his head furiously while being in pool!

"Haadi!" A loud voice came in!