81|misery

Aiza really wants to lecture Raayan but the silent sobs coming from passenger seat made her irk. She was not able to understand why was he crying now.

"Ab kyu rorahe ho Raayan? Itni trophy jeet li tumne celebrate karo!" Aiza scolded harshly.

Aiza was not the person who gets angry at every thing but being the person she is and the position she holds disciplines comes very naturally to her. She doesn't remember scolding Raayan or Ayaan ever but today she felt like stepping in. She have had enough she have seen the brothers troubling Zaayan enough.

"Api.." Raayan stated.

"Kia api? Han? Koi logical reasoning ha tumhare pass? Ajj se phele tum galtia krte the Raayan ajj tumne mujhe apne bhai ko hum sabko disappoint kia hai! Wo larka kitna excited tha pata hai! Why do you guys hate him so much!" Aiza doesn't mean a single word she was saying but she did because she knew snapping Raayan out of this is necessary.

"Api!" Raayan shouted.

"Awaz neeche rakho!" Aiza's tone didn't increase it never does but Raayan flinched back in his seat.

"Ap aisa kese khesakte ho? Hate him? I would rather kill myself before doing it!" Raayan replied crying.

"He was 14 Raayan! Jab Taya abu ko cancer diagnosis hua he was only 14 when he died he was 17 do you think it was easy for him? Baba wanted to take your guys custody mama baba both wanted to adopt you guys! Do you remember what did he do?" Aiza asked.

"Saaf saaf mana krdia us larke na! He loves you so damn much do you think he can handle his brother riding in death traps? Wo tum logo ko batata nahi leken aj me batarahi suno jis din Ayaan road pe bhaga tha your brother couldn't sleep for entire night! Next day office I found him dizzying doctor pass lekar gai mein usse his blood pressure was dropping low! Do you think he can handle you racing?" Aiza scolded.

Tears rushed in Raayan's eyes as he heard her.

Aiza took a cut and Zaayan's office building came in view.

"I am telling you Raayan! Wo bhot gusse mein ha you will take his anger without a word dare you try to hurt him and I will personally belt you! You understand me?" Aiza's tone was sharp like a knife.

"Ji api." Raayan replied wiping his tears.

Aiza came out of the car and give the keys to parking guy.

"Lets go!" She ordered.

As soon as they reached the top floor they heard people chirping in joy. A young boy who was hired very recently was hugging everyone.

"Congratulations Fazal!" Everybody was saying. He was the only one who Zaayan choose himself to give the presentation and apparently he did a great job.

"Good afternoon Mam!" Everybody sat up straight as soon as they saw Aiza.

"Deal?" Aiza asked suddenly her whole demeanour was changed she have perfectly schooled her angry face was now very polite to employees.

"We cracked the deal Mam!" Fazal replied happily.

"Congratulations!!" A big smiled blossomed Aiza's face. His brother finally did that.

"Japan wali deal?" The realisation drawn upon Raayan as he hung his head low in shame. He managed to ruin such an important day for his brother.

Aiza didn't reply him.

"Zaayan kahan hai?" She asked.

"Sir deal sign karahe hai." Fazal replied.

"Congratulations to all of you!" Aiza said than she turned her attention back to Raayan.