11|Metro

Next morning both Hammad and Hamza were standing on metro station waiting for their bus at 7:30 Am!

Hamza was standing with a safety distance from Hammad as his neck was paining because of the whacks he have gotten until now! Hammad face was looking absolutely furious! May god save the sub ordinates under him today!

The bus arrived and Hamza gently approached him!
"Bhai chale?" He asked hesitantly

Hammad glared at him for the 74th time today and he took a step back! Hammad chooses to not grace him and he went inside!

The office was on 13 minutes drive from their home but the metro station was 25 minutes away and the duration to reach office from metro was 20 minutes that is why they left at 7:00 am and for that Hammad have to wake up at 5:30! He was sleepy he was grumpy and he was furious!

Both of them were sitting on their seats! When Hamza decided to talk!

"Bhai?

Hammad only looked at him!

"Bhai mujhse kyu gussa ha mene kia kia ha?"

"Kia kia ha? Tumhari wajah se mujhe is bus me ana parhaa ha!" Hammad whisper yelled!

"Kia burai ha bus me? Takubar (proud) nhi krna chaiye baba bolte ha galt batt hoti ha!"

"Chote baba aur cheeze bhi bolte ha wo khabi suni ha?" Hammad scoffed at him!

"Aur baat takubar ki nhi ha bs mujhe ye bus achi nhi lagtii!" Hammad added!

"Kyu?

"Meri marzi Hamza chup hojana ab wrna me hashar bura krdunga tumhara!" Hammad warned in a dangerously low voice!

Hamza gulped and shut his mouth entire ride!

Both reached the office and Hammad walked into a cafe right in front of office so that nobody can see him! He was already embarrassed enough!

Hamza reached his floor and the floor was quiet as staff comes around 9:00 and it was only 8:00 am! He decided to take a nap on his desk!

"Uthoooo!" Rafiq sahab's loud voice boomed!

"Tum yahn akr sogaye? Ghar nhi tumhare pass? Ye koi jagah sone uthne ki?" Hamza was still in haze!

"Bhaiya please 5 minutes" His mind was too tired to recognise the difference between Haider and Rafiq sahab and Haider is the only person who wakes him by yelling at him so he assumed its Haider only!

It was still 10 minutes to 9:00 so the staff was not here but Haider entered exactly at the moment Hamza called Rafiq sahab bhaiya!

Haider wanted to laugh his younger was way to funny! Three days of him working and everybody had more fun and than their entire time of working in this office!

Rafiq sahab was not allowed to touch him he was looking was some water when he noticed Haider standing behind them!

Haider immediately controlled his face and maintained his stern boss face!

"I am so sorry sir ye larka jab se aya kuch na kuch karaha ha me uth raha to kheraha ha bhaiya sone dee!" Rafiq sahab quickly snitched!

"Ap rehnde dijiye ap jakr COO ke assistant se files pick krle aj Ali ka off ha to ye mujhe assist karega!" He pointed towards sleeping Hamza!

"Sir me kisi aur se khedeta hu apko assist krne ke liye ye larka koi kam nhi janta ap please iski internship cancel krde!" Rafiq sahab glared at poor boy sleeping peacefully!

"Me dekhlunga ap apna kam kre!" Haider glared but maintained a polite tone!

Rafiq sahab entered inside the lift and Haider turned towards Hamza!