68|Heroes

Zaayan and Aiza decided to grab some lunch before starting their shopping spree. They entered into a cafe in Mall only to have some light lunch.

They walked in and settled on the table Ayaan refused to sit anywhere else other than next to his brother so Aiza and Raayan took adjacent seats to them.

Ayaan pocked Zaayan's side and Zaayan turned around to give him his full attention.

"Ji?" Zaayan raised his brows.

Ayaan gave him a cute smile and Zaayan smirked fully knowing what is coming ahead.

"Gaming zone jana ha." He said cutely.

"Khana finish karoge?" Zaayan was to smart to let this kind of situation go.

Ayaan nodded fastly.

"Okay uske bad chalnge." Zayaan ruffled his hair.

"Here menu lo or decide krke batou." Zaayan gave the menu card to Ayaan and waited for him to choose a dish.

"Burger and fries." Ayaan said.

Zaayan smiled at him and called the waiter. They all placed their orders.

Rabia and Mishi were roaming around the mall.

"Mama lena kia ha?" Mishi asked her mother.

"Bas apke baba ke liye thore kaprey lene or soocha kuch apni bhi shopping krlu." Rabia replied.

Mishi shrugged.

"Okay mama." She replied.

They entered in shop and Rabia started searching for stuff and Mishi was just wandering around randomly. Her phone peeped and she opened it quickly.

Here it was her bag was already sold a tear escaped her eyes but she quickly wiped it seeing Zaayan on the street distributing happiness made her realise that happiness cannot be linked with materialistic things so she just smiled and locked the deal.

"Mishi beta kuch lena ha?" Rabia came to her.

"Nahi mama mujhe piyaas lagrahi ha ap shopping kro mein coffee leke ati hu." Mishi said.

"Acha phir uper hi wait krna me ati hu." Rabia replied taking the stuff towards counter.

"Zai tum bacho ko lekar gaming zone me jaou mujhe is floor pe kuch kaam ha to me 10 mins me join krti hu tum logo ko." Aiza said after they were done with their lunch.

"Okay." Zaayan replied and stood up.

The boys followed behind and the all took the elevator meanwhile Mishi took excelerator. Zaayan took boys to a huge gaming zone and gave Raayan his card.

"Me bahar ek call pe hu enjoy okay?" Zaayan said to Raayan.

"Raayan iske sath rehna don't let him run wild." Zaayan said pointing towards the boy who was already running towards the trampoline.

"Don't worry bhaiya." Raayan replied.

Zaayan nodded and took his leave here Mishi was just about to sip her cold coffee when she heard some hustle.

"Lift band hogaii!" Someone yelled.

The hair on the back of her neck suddenly flared up as panic rushed inside her veins. She took out her phone and tried calling her mother.

Rabia and Aiza took the lift together but suddenly it stopped working. Rabia was claustrophobic just like her daughter and she started feeling suffocated in just one second.

"Aunty relax." Aiza said softly to her.

"Beta please isse khulwou." Rabia said panicking.

Aiza tried ringing the bell but there was no sound. She took out her phone and tried dialling Zaayan but there was no signal.