46| caller

Haadi and Hatim walked towards the garden and Haadi was playing with his fingers continuously he was very scared. Last time his father just warned him but he was sure this time he won't be spared.

Haadi never for once decided to hide it from Hatim especially after Harib knowing now that adults were involved he won't hide it from his father even when Haadi was scared to accept his part of mistake but he would rather take a punishment than keeping it hidden from his father.

Haadi took a deep breath and looked at his father he was hoping to have his normal sweet father time too but something in him said this time it would be different.

"Baba?" Haadi asked slowly.

"Ji?" Hatim's voice was emotionless.

"Apko pata ha kia?" Haadi asked

"Kia pata ha Haadi?" Hatim asked

"Baba wo raat me..!" Haadi stuttered.

"Raat me kia Haadi?" Hatim asked firmly.

"Baba woh.. we sneaked out hum..hum Rafay ki birthday me gaye the chup ke." Haadi mumbled in very low voice.

Hatim sighed in relief when he heard that he wanted nothing more in entire day than this he wanted his son to come clean to him and now that he did Hatim got relived.

However Hatim didn't like the tone Haadi said in if his son was courageous enough to disobey his direct orders than he should be brave enough to accept it without mumbling.

Hatim gently put two fingers under Haadi's chin making him look up.

"Speak up" Hatim said in low dangerous voice.

Haadi was now more scared he doesn't know his father can be this scary he have never seen this side and he wasn't even super furious right now.

"Baba.. wo hum sab Rafay ki party me gaye the." Haadi said fastly.

"Haadi I think I misheard you because I am not ready to believe that you blatantly did something I specifically told you not to and not just once but again and again." Hatim grip tightened.

"Sorry baba.. bhaiya ne punish bhi kia ha or maara bhi ha." Haadi quickly said to save himself.

"You didn't Disobey Haider! You disobeyed me!" Haatim snapped as he left his chin.

"Please baba! Mujhe rona araha hai." Haadi said

Hatim sighed angrily and he took a long deep breath.

"Jab punishment hogai ha sab khatam hogaya than why did you tell me na batate mujhe to pata chalta hi nahi." Hatim said.

"Mein apse chupa nhi sakta ap marlo leke aisa na khaou." Haadi pouted.

"I am glad you came to me Haadi because I already knew you think you will sneak out at my best friends place and I wont know? The only reason I am leaving you this time is because you told me on your own!" Hatim said angrily.

Haadi nodded scared he absolutely have no idea who told his father but he was glad he came clean on his own.

"Gussa ho?" Haadi asked after a minute.

"When I got to know about Haadi I was furious for the first time in my life I was this mad at you but you decided to tell me on your own subsided my anger but I am telling you Haadi this is your last chance you know me kam cheezo ko leke strict hu but you disobeying my direct orders is where I draw the line chaiye dunya idhar ki udhar hojaye you won't disobey me again clear? I don't care Haider mare ya Hatim but you will face me and you will not like it." Hatim promised.