2| Eid

Ahmedaani Haveli Aesthetic!

The youngest clan of Ahmedaani family stood frozen on their spots! To scared to turn around!"Mene poocha kha se arahe ho?" A voice came again and the clan took a breath of relief! As they can recognise by voice that it was not Haider bhaiya but hi...

"Mene poocha kha se arahe ho?" A voice came again and the clan took a breath of relief! As they can recognise by voice that it was not Haider bhaiya but his not so biological twin! Hammad Haroon!

"Wo Hammad bhai hum log zara bahr tk gaye the bs thori deair phele bare baba se pooch kr abhi raat bhot horahi ha isliye neend arahi to hum jate hai ha sone khuda hafiz!" Zaira completed her monologue and dragged Mishi with her before they can step out of kitchen Zaira bumped into someone! The scent and the warmth gave it away who it was!

Zaira stood frozen to her spot!
"Bha..iya" she stammered!

Ofcourse Hammad can never be alone now can he? Hammad and Haider were the twins of family! They do everything together! They were only couple of months apart they have behaved like best friends all their life! Hammad jumped in his second standard because he wanted to study with Haider!

Both of them were inseparable and if Hammad gets to know about their trouble then Haider does it too they can't keep secrets!

"Ye sab kitchen me kia karahe ha!" Haider spoke in an authoritative tone!

None of them spoke a word all of them were to scared to speak!
"Zairaa! Kha they tum sab?" Haider asked his sister who was hiding in his chest only! Zaira was just not able to meet his gaze! The ever charming girl only fears her bhaiya! He have always behaved like a strict principal! Even as children the younger clan was mostly scared of him! Even today all of the mothers in the house sometimes send Haider to wakeup their children as his one voice and all of them sat up straight!

Not only children the oldest member of the family their Dadu Hashim Ibrahim Ahmedaani the ex chairman of political party also only fears Haider! Haider was named on his father the army chief of his times and surprisingly Haider looks like him too and have his Army men personality too! Haider is the only person in house who can make his dadu have medicines on time and Haider's fear can make him behave from eating all the junk his doctor doesn't allow! Haider looks to much like his father that he can't disobey!

"Baha.ar garden me walk karahe the!" Zaira replied with a tight lipped smile!

"Abhi to tumne kha tum log khai bahar gaye they!" Hammad spoked from behind!

"Kia tum log is waqt bhar gaye the?" Haider voice rose and Zaira took a step back and hid herself behind hamza! Who dragged Hadi infront as a shield!

"Kuch poochraha hu mee!" Haider asked again!

"Is waqt nhi gaye the is waqt arahe ha!" Zaira muttered!

"Zaira beta zara agey akar batt krena please!" Haider taunted

"Bhaiya sachi bare baba se pooch kr gaye the promise unse poochle!" Zair came forward but still maintained a safety distance!

"Bare baba se pooch kr gaye they? Ya unhe manipulate krke gaye the? Or poochna hi bare baba se to ye na me poochu ke tum log ko life me khabhi 2 baje tk bhar rehne ki permission nhi mili to aj kese?" Haider asked!