69|Back to school

Haider took the youngest two to school. He was actually surprised to see Zaira in such good mood. He decided not to question it one grump sitting at the backseat was enough he doesn't want another one.

Haadi was still pouting because of the whack he got this morning he never likes Hatim taking a slight hard tone with him. He never have and he is never supposed to do that him being like this with Haadi makes Haadi sad.

Haider drove towards the school and once they reached the school he decided to give a little lecture.

"Zaira Haadi!" Haider said to gain their attention.

Zaira bite her lips she doesn't wants him to ask questions she can't let him know that she have her phone somewhere inside her bag. She have seniors bringing their phone and she have brought it to since she is senior too.

"Ji?" Haadi replied.

Haider smiled softly he doesn't want to scare them.

"Please khoshish krna iss bar phone na aye! Please behave this time." Haider kind of requested but they both know that this request was not an actual request.

"Can't promise bhaiya!" Haadi smirked.

"Its senior year bhaiya thora fun to banta haina!" Zaira smiled to sweetly for his liking.

"Zaira ye kia khayal bana lia ha tumne ke senior year me kuch bhi krsakte ha? College start nhi hua infact jo tumhare irade ha wo college me bhi nahi hote! I know senior year ha but this is also very crucial is bar grades ache nhi aye to college admission risk pe hoga! Jo grades last time aye the uspe Mishi wale college me admission bhi nahi milega please try to study this time instead of wasting time." Haider tone turned hard.

Zaira looked away but nodded this guy literally have to burst her bubble.

"I am telling you I will very closely monitor your progress this year I don't want you studying in dumb college and wasting your degree ek chote se chote test se lekar har exam tak I will inspect it closely I won't allow you to toss your future like that just because you want to have fun. Sarah aunty se baat krlunga me she will message me or inform every time she needs to involve parents." Haider continued his firm lecture.

Every year he behave a little better in vacations but as soon as school starts this Hitler Haider come back. Zaira's mood was getting crankier by seconds but she knew a word out of her mouth will cause her a lot so she stayed shut.

"Ji bhaiya!" Zaira said.

"Same goes to you Haadi! I need better grades I don't care chachu kia khete ha first monthly test tak I will wait improve your maths improve your accounts if not than you will study with me everyday and I am not kidding." Haider said darkly.

Haadi gulped in fear. This tone of Haider will never not scare him he was not as brave as Zaira every time Haider takes this tone he can not even think about retorting.

"Okay bhaiya." He said meekly.

"Good! Khuda Hafiz! I will pick you guys at 2:30." Haider said.

"Leken pick to bhai krte ha?" Zaira said with attitude.

"He is grounded and continue with this tone and you will be too." Haider glared at her.

She shook her head instantly. It was August this is the most fun month because of several reasons and she can't afford getting grounded this month. There is annual school race of boys every year of seniors and juniors are never invited because seniors fear that they will rat them out. Zaira have been planning on sneaking to this race for years. She and Rafay have made a deal in grade 8 that they will go together.