77|Family

Mishi entered inside the girls restroom it was unusually silent but she didn't bother about it as they have choosen to dine in on a private floor so the washroom wasn't open to all public.

She went near the wash basin as she took some water and started cleaning her red duppata the stain was stubborn so she tried rubbing it off. She was fully engrossed in it when she felt someone's presence in the room.

She suddenly jerked up as she caught the sight of waiter in mirror she yelled loudly.

Aiza who was trying to avoid her messages as she was busy chatting with Rabia frowned when her phone peeped for nth time in two seconds. She looked up at Zaayan when she read his name she quickly opened the message and her eyes widened in fear.

"You okay?" Harib who was sitting right next to her asked.

"Yeah yeah one second I will be back." Aiza said and rushed from there.

Zaayan now sighed in relief his sister was a super woman she fears no one if the waiter is actually upto something than she will make sure he will regret it. She was the most strongest woman he have seen.

Aiza was sure Zaayan must have saw something or noticed something unusual he was not the guy to big small things bigger. She rushed behind Mishi and the moment she reached washroom she heard a shout.

She burst open the door and the waiter panicked. Mishi pushed the waiter with all her strength and rushed to Aiza.

"Did he do something?" Aiza asked.

Tears gathered in Mishi's eyes as he realised how bad this could have turned out. She immediately shook her head no but that was not enough for Aiza.

"He touched you?" She asked.

Mishi gave her a weak negative nod and Aiza was glad but the thought of him doing anything fuelled her anger.

Aiza's eyes were burning in rage she was fuming with anger. She furiously walked towards the waiter who was now stumbled upon hand drier with a very very scared look on his face. The push was hard and it got him good.

She slapped him hard across the face.

"Himmat kese hui tumhari? Andar ane ki himmat kese ki tumne?" She yelled loudly.

"Maaf krde madam please maaf krde." The waiter panicked.

"Tum jese lafange (cheapos) ko maaf nahi kia jata? Ladies washroom me akar tumne ek larki ka peecha kia? How dare you?" Aiza slapped him again.

Her yelling started catching attention.

"Aiza baji jane de bhaijaan ya koi ajayega." She pleaded.

"Aise insaan ko jane nahi dete Mishaal! Ajj jane dia to kal ko ye wapis aise harkat krega or har bar bachane koi nahi ayega!" Aiza kicked the man who was now on floor.

The family was on other side so they failed to hear the commotion. Harib and his father was talking when suddenly Zaayan's phone started ringing.

Harib who was sitting right opposite him noticed the picture of two young boy flashing across the screen. He also noticed how Zaayan didn't even think for a second and picked up the phone.

"Raayan?" He asked concerned.

"Excuse me." Zaayan said and stood up.

"Ye table itni boring ha? Sab khare hokar kyu jarahe hai?" Hammad exclaimed.

"Mishi ab tak nahi ayi?" Haroon asked.

Rabia shook her head.

Something flicked in both Hammad and Harib's head and they both stood up on the same time.