24|oh no

"Shit shit shit!!!" Mishi quietly murmured and took blanket all over her face!

Zaira and Hamza looked at door only to find not one but two absolutely angry brothers standing on door!

Harib and Hammad walked inside!

"Kia hua ha isse?" Harib asked!

"Woo so..sorahi" Zaira started until Hammad cut her of rather harshly!

"Shut up!" He snapped!

Zaira took two steps back so did Hamza! Harib and Haider are always scary but Hammad rarely gets this scary and whenever he does he looks way more lethal then Haider and Harib combined!

"Mishaal come out this instant!" Hammad growled!

They don't have to confirm they just know what is the reason behind Mishi sickness this has been happening since she was almost 6!"

Mishi cringed inside her brothers or anybody calling her Mishaal when angry makes her sulk!

Mishi decided to ignore Hammad but she couldn't even do it a second after Hammad growled again!

"Mishaal!" He boomed and Mishi very slowly pulled the covers off her!

"Hehe!" She gave them sheepish smile and puppy eyes but before they can melt she started coughing loudly!

"Temperature check kia iska?" Harib asked Hamza!

"Nhi krne hi nhi derahi!" Hamza snitched

Hammad walked towards her and glared at her so hard that she averted her gaze! He took the thermometer out from her drawer and took the temperature!

"Are you for real?" He shouted

Harib stayed quiet because he knew Hammad would do the job much better than him!

"Kitna ha?" Harib asked!

"101•" Hammad glared at Mishi dangerously!

Mishi looked down scared!

"How dare you Mishaal? Kiske pooch kr ice cream khai tumne?" Hammad questioned!

"Mene ..nh." Mishaal replied but was cut off by Harib!

"Dont even think of lying the second you lie you and I would have a problem!" Harib stepped in!

"Tho..ri si bas!" She stuttered

"Don't lie Mishaal!" Hammad snapped and she flinched!

Mishaal wanted to cry she can't say that she had whole litre of ice cream!

She looked around the only to find two pairs of eyes looking at her with pity while two pair of eyes looking at her with pure fury!

"1!" She replied after seeing that Hammad is getting impatient!

"1 spoon, 1 cup ya ek pura litre?" Hammad glared!

Mishi kept quiet not finding the right answer!

"Mishaal you better answer me right now!" Hammad was so angry that all three of the younger clan members flinched!

Haadi was passing by when he heard Hammad yelling he quickly hurried to Mishi's room but one look and he understood the picture he quietly went to Zaira and stood next to her letting Hammad continue his mimicry of Haider!

"Lit..re!" Mishi replied looking down!

As soon as Mishi answered Hammad's nostrils flared! He was suddenly very angry but before he can no anything about it Harib gently pulled him back!