32! Furious

"Haadi kahan ha wo dono?" Haider asked!

"Bhaiya sach me yahn nhi mene har jagah dekhlia!" Haadi replied panicking!

"Yar ye Haider Ahmedaani ha?" Safa's boyfriend asked!

"I guess kyu?" She replied!

"Arey yahn kese?" He asked!

"Shadi pe aye honge?" She replied shrugging!

"How do you guys even know them? They are legit Ahmedaani's look at him straight out of business magazine!" He pointed at Haider who was now walking towards them!

"Yar meri cousin thi na jisse milaya abhi wo Ahmedaani to hai!" Safa replied!

"Tum Ahmedaani's ki cousin ho?" He gasped!

"Han Harib bhai meri phupo ke bete ha!" She looked at him with done face!

"And you never told me?" He stood ụp shocked!

He had no idea two innocent girls sitting right next to him were Ahmedaani's! He was business enthusiast he have read enough business magazines And Ahmedaani's were a big name he was in Awe!

"Ye ha Bhaijaan kị cousins?" Haider asked Haadi!

"Ji bhaiya!" Haadi replied!

"Aur ye larke?" Haider asked!

"Mein nhi janta!" Haadi replied!

"Hi sir! Umer here!" Boy stood up and introduced proudly!

Haider didn't reply but looked at him as if asking for further introduction!

"Mein Safa ka boyfriend!" He grinned! Haider was livid he had no business with them but the thought of his sisters being here was shaking him! The hukkas and all were making him crazy!

"Mishaal kaha ha?" He ignored the boy and asked his girlfriend!

"I am not sure thori deair phele yahi thi maybe they went for wandering around!" Safa replied!

"Chale bhaiya!" Haadi took him away!

Harib was trying to take a uturn but he mistakenly missed the cut and now he was stuck in market!

The narrow street of busy market makes him struck in traffic! He was waiting for the car in front to move so that he can move Ahead!

That is when he watched two creeps smiling at something hể slightly rolled down the window only to hear their snarky comments!

"Dono kitni mast item ha!!" Boy whistled!

"Choti wali Ziyada hassen ha! Baal to dekh ki lambe lambe ahaa" Another boy sitting on bike replied!

Harib's blood boil he wanted nothing more than to come and punch the daylights of these creeps!

Suddenly the car in front of him moved so he zoomed his car ahead but for a second he thought he saw his sisters on the other side the same side the creeps were pointing out!

Blood drained from his face! He took the nearest parking spot and came running only to find his sister standing ỉn between filthy crowd! The creeps were coming towards them and they had no idea they were busy eating their pani puris!

The boy was just about to touch Mishi's shoulder but Harib cut him off with a tight punch!

"Dur!" He growled in his face!

Mishi and Zaira immediately turned around after listening the commotion!

"Ahmedaani sahab!" Someone from the crowd yelled!