28| Injured

By the time meeting ended Harib was impressed he always likes confident girls according to him girls should be allowed to learn everything he even pushes his sisters to become confident!

Aiza was super talented  she wasn't just fooling around she was clear with her demands she knew which capacity there company allows to work on the way she made her points were commendable!

One thing Aiza liked about Ahmedaani's were that how respectful they were to each other never for once she have seen younger ones cutting their elders and making a point she noticed how respectful Haider was to Harib or how respectful Harib was to his uncles! They were one strong unit and she loved this thing!

Hamza on the other hand was two seconds away from getting Haider's flying slipper on his face only Harib's glare kept him quiet throughout! He was looking at Aiza with Awe he was absolutely not interested in meeting infact he was just not able to understand anything they were talking about!

The meeting ended with a positive note both of the companies agreed on this deal! Harib was over the moon next up coming months would be very busy for them but he was happy to start something on his own!

After Aiza leaves the elderly men congratulated Harib and took their leave leaving younger brother alone in big conference room!

Haider looked around to find something good after not being able to find anything he picked up his pen and threw it direct Hamza's face!

"Ouchhh!" Hamza cried dramatically!

"Pagal khai ke bari meeting me sorahe the tum! Aqal nhi ha tumhe!" He glared at him!

"Me so nhi raha tha mein to bas Ceo madam ko dekh raha thaa!" Hamza winked!

"Behave Hamza!" A harsh warning from Harib startled them all!

"Sorry bhaijaan!" He replied slowly!

"Hamza please get me coffee!" Hammad put his head down on table!

"Beta mere liye bhi!" Harib requested politely!

"Apko chaiye ha?" He asked Haider with tight lipped smile!

"Agar girou nhi to zarur!" Haider replied!

Hamza rolled his eyes and left the room!

"Congratulations bhaijaan!" Haider congratulated him!

"Ji bhaijaan congratulations!" Hammad added!

"Thank you!" Harib gently smiled at boys!

"Haider me Hamza ko apne under karaha hu I need another personal assistant he will be useful for once!" Harib told Haider!

"For once!! Bhot bure ha ap sab!" Hamza came in with four cups of coffee in his hand!

"Bache coffee nhi peete do idhar!" Hammad snatched cups from him!

"Hamza from next monday you will be working under me don't even think ke tum apni ye faltu ki haraketein mere pass bhi karsakte ho I want you sharp at 9:00 am clear!!" Harib stated sternly!

"Ji bhaijaan!" Hamza replied anything to get away from Haider and Rafiq sahab!

"Inse to jaan chuti meri!" Hamza murmured slowly but Haider listened him!

"Thank god mere department ka discipline to wapis ayega!" He scoffed at him!

On the other hand ladies and girls were sitting in lounge talking about random things!

"Rabia beta apka Hyderabad jane ka kab ka hai?" Dadi asked Rabia!

Mishi and Zaira looked up from their ipad screen!