90|suspend

The entire night Mishi tossed and turned in her bed. She was too restless to catch a good amount of school. Harib and her father getting mad at her was not enough so now even Hammad is angry. The thoughts kept her awake whole night.

Saturday morning rolled in lazily for Ahmedaani's as all of them were tired because of whole engagement preparations and event. Haroon and Hassan were the only one who managed to wakeup early to go to office.

Hassan decided to do a half day and Haroon was surprisingly fresh and active. The rest of the family was still in bed even though it was little after 11:00 right now.

After only catching few hours of sleep Mishi decided to end the night. She woke up and went downstairs after getting showered and dressed up for the day.

Harib was lost in deep slumbers when his phone started ringing. After few bells he sleepily answered the phone.

"Hello." His husky voice full of sleep made Aiza click her teeth.

"I am so sorry! Ap sorahe the abhi tak?" She said nervously.

The angelic voice filled the air and all the sleep vanished away. Harib sat on the bed and shook his head to shake the sleep away.

"Nahi! I mean! Mein soraha tha but ab nahi." He nervously rubbed his neck and said.

Harib inwardly scolded himself for behaving like a teenager but hearing Aiza's reply he was sure she ain't feeling any better.

"Mene disturb krdia na?" She asked.

"Nahi Aiza! Besides I should thank you itna late hogaya already." Harib get out of the bed and opened the curtains.

"Mujhe bas Mishi ke bare me poochna tha. Is she fine? Meri Zaayan se baat hui aur dadi ne jo kaha that was very unreasonable." Aiza said.

Harib sighed as he remembered the whole Mishi thing. He reminded himself to talk to her right after breakfast. He have to many questions and she should be answering him honestly.

"It's okay! And don't worry she is fine." Harib replied softly.

"I trust you." Aiza replied sweetly.

"Ap nashta krlijiye phir baat krte hai." Aiza said and Harib agreed.

Mishi walked inside the kitchen. She was scared to face everyone. She picked up the apple but the apple was suddenly snatched from her hands. She looked up and found Rabia glaring at her.

"Dining table pe betho mein nashta lekar arahi hu." She said in hard tone and walked inside inner kitchen.

Mishi followed her.

"Mama baat to sune na." Mishi ran behind her.

"Kia sunu Mishi? Apne mujhe bataya kuch? Ap Aiza ke tayi ke ghar gai thi you should have told me." Rabia said while cutting bread.

"Mama mein bas randomly gai thi! Izzah ke neighbours ha woh mein uske sath chali gai aunty ne lunch pe roklia itni bari kia baat hai?" Mishi asked.

"Aise rishte bhot nazuk hote hai Mishi! Kisi ko kia lage humne apni jawan bachi aise behjdi? Agar ap gai bhi thi tab bhi mujhe to batati mein phele se clear krdeti. Dinning table pe kitna awkward hogaya tha pata ha apko?" Rabia said as she filled the bread with chicken and put it inside the sandwich maker.

"Mene jaan kar nahi chuphaya mama! Bas zehen se nikal gaya." Mishi said her voice rising.

"Mishaal!" Harib's voice boomed.

Mishi bit her lips to stop the cry escaping her lips as she turned around.

"Ye kia tareeka hai mama se baat krne ka?" Harib scolded.