74|Done

Haider rolled his eyes as he read the notification he thought Zaira was already making plans to irk him and Maahir. The thought of it being the annual bunk didn't even cross his mind. He decided to warn her to leave his best friend alone.

Rabia forgot to give Mishi her parcel which she received in the morning so she gave her after dinner excited Mishi called Zaira to show her new stuff. The sisters were talking about the new clothes when someone knocked on the door.

"Ji?" Mishi replied and Haider peeked inside.

"Ji bhaiya?" Mishi asked.

Haider smiled at her and gave a very hard glare to his sister who shrink back under his gaze.

Haider didn't say a word but gestured her to follow him. Scared Zaira stood up and started following him she was suddenly wondering if he knows anything or not. Mishi gave her a silent 'best of luck' look.

Zaira followed Haider to his bedroom as he opened the door and allowed her to come inside he pointed at his bedroom bench and Zaira obediently sat there while looking in her lap. No body in this entire World can scare this girl like this except her brothers.

Haider walked towards her and placed a finger under her chin he gently made her look up and showed her phone to her If Zaira was intimidated before so now she was frightened almost sweating.

"Bhaiya.." she was terrified.

"Kia ha yeh Zaira? First day bunk naam ka group banadia ha? What does it means? You are planning to bunk lectures? If this connects anything to your plans of troubling Maahir than I won't take it lightly. Mazak masti apni jagah but you won't bunk lectures it's disrespectful you are not allowed to disrespect my friend and you are definitely not allowed to disrespect your teacher." Haider wasn't yelling he wasn't angry he was just firm and he successfully managed to make Zaira gulp.

Zaira was scared by his word but Haider failed to see the relief that lingered in her eyes. She was glad Haider didn't ask questions about annual bunk if it was Hamza instead of him than she would be gone and not just gone but screwed.

Hamza doesn't normally behave as sharp as he was but his brain was sharp as Harib. It doesn't take him a second to guess about his surroundings. Nothing ever escapes his eyes even the plans elder brothers can't catch he will catch them that is why they involve him in almost every other plan.

"Khabhi khabhi randomly masti krne ke liye group banaya bas aise hi bunk naam rakhdia." Zaira replied meekly.

Haider took a step back and folded his arms across his chest as he glared her down.

Zaira smiled sheepishly at him trying to please him.

"Don't cause troubles Zaira! Is bar baba bhi nahi bachange tumhe mujhse." Haider warned.

"Me puri khoshis karungi apko phone na aye." Zaira replied.

"Ye pakro or bhagoo yahan se." Haider gave her the phone and allowed her to leave.

"Bhaiya?" Zaira said right before leaving.

"Ji?" Haider replied.

"Ap serious the Mahir bhai ko block krne wali baat ke liye?" She asked with so much hope in her eyes.

Haider laughed loudly as hope started leaving Zaira's eyes.

"Noo!" Haider shook his head and Zaira sigh in defeat.

Zaira rushed to Mishi's room to tell her about how she fooled Haider.

"Baal baal bach gai yar!" She plopped down on the bed and sighed dramatically.