23| sick

Hamza changed in his pjs and got ready for bed! He was walking towards his bed when his gaze fell upon the mirror he walked and closed took a look at his face his cheek was red indicating that someone slapped him hard!

Hamza was now done by this behaviour of his brother he will do something to get him in trouble he got enough undeserving beatings he needs to do something about this Haider Ahmedaani!

He made a mental note to himself that he will get his bhaiya in some trouble something not too serious but something which can teach him a lesson!

Hamza sneakily went into Zaira's room Zaira was very much asleep he walked towards her dresser and searched for something useful for him and just by luck he found the perfect thing he quickly pocketed her round Mac blush!

Next morning Rabia went to Mishaal's room to wake her up for breakfast as she was not present!

"Mishii!" She gently nudged her daughter!

"Ji Mama?" She replied groggily!

"Beta nashte ka time horaha ha uth jau!" She shook her softly!

"Mama aj sone de bhot neend arahi ha!" She was speaking from inside the covers!

"Tabiyat theek ha?" Rabia asked

"Ji jii!" Mishi was quick to reply!

Rabia didn't pay too much head to her and left allowing her to sleep for some more time!

The family was all set for breakfast when Hamza entered the room with absolutely red cheek! He woke up early to search and watch video teaching how to make perfect slap mark!

He made a very sad face and went to sit in between his father and dadi!

Hassan didn't notice it for few minutes but the second he looked at it he boomed!

"Hamzaa! Ye kisne kia? Kisne Mara tumhe itni buri taraha?" He exclaimed loudly catching every one's attention!

Haider looked up only to find his brother looking absolutely beaten! He was sure he didn't do it that harsh!

Hamza stayed quite but purposely made his lips quiver indicating that he is about to cry!

Harib glared at Haider so furiously that if looks could kill Haider would have been under ground!

"Hamza kisne mara beta?" Bare baba asked!

"Bare baba chore jo hogaya so hogaya!" Hamza was nailing his performance!

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" Harib stood up and walked towards Haider!

"Haider ne mara?" The family gasped!

Haider too stood up clearly not getting the situation!

"Bhaijaan mene.." Haider started but Harib cut him off rather harshly!

"Bas Haider! Galti ki thi na bache na yar is tareqee se marte ha kia? Especially mere mana krne ke bad?" Harib growled!

"Mene toh.." Haider wasn't able to form words he did slapped him but it was not that harsh and he definitely didn't disobey Harib!

"Bhot galt batt ha Haider! Akhir aisa hua kia tha?" Zeenat asked!

Hamza looked up immediately he doesn't want Harib to spill the beans that can get him in lots of trouble!

"Wo bhaiya mujjse naraz they!" He quickly spoked!

Harib shook his head at Hamza's effort to save Haadi!

"You shouldn't have done it Haider bacha ha wo!" Hassan scolded his son!

Haider was genuinely confused now did he actually hit his brother hard enough to leave an ugly bruise!