38| Zaayan Kamal khan

Earlier today!

After winding up two meetings Aiza drove towards her uncle's house! Her late uncle Kamal Ahmed khan passed away 5 years ago!

Kamal Ahmed have three sons All Aiza's cousin were boys she also have an aunt with two boys there were no girls in her family except her!

Aiza's father have been taking care of the boys just like his own Aiza's tayi Ami is a wonderful lady and Aiza is very attached to her!

The oldest of three boys was Zayaan Kamal khan he is a 22 year old boy but life made him grow up earlier he have been taking care of his father's business and now he was one of the youngest businessmen!

The two younger brother's of Zaayan are quite young Raayan the second oldest is 16 while Ayaan is only 12! Zaayan have been playing father to both the boys since past 5 years!

Zayaan Kamal khan was the oldest child of late industrialist Kaamal Ahmed khan! He is a very quite decent guy! He is highly educated and intelligent also known as shark expert in his field!

Aiza's is a ceo of her father's company and Zaayan is the ceo of his father's company! Zaayan was couple of years younger than Aiza but they were close! More like best friends!

Zaayan not only is great businessmen but he is also a great son and brother his world starts with his family and end on them only! His brothers were his first children and nobody came above them!

Aiza entered the mansion! It was lavish modern day mansion but with a very cozy homely vibes! Aiza chuckled as soon as she entered because her youngest cousin Ayaan was standing in corner holding his ears! His nose pocked in to the Wall!

This was definitely Zaayan's doing Zaayan was very strict with his brothers! He loves them with all his heart but he never let them fly wild! He was only 22 but responsibility made him like this!

"Salam Tayi Ami!" She went to her aunt who was sitting on the couch and hugged her!

"Arey meri jaan!" Shameem hugged her back! Aiza was like a daughter to her!

"Kese ha ap?" She asked

"Me theek hu tum kese ho? Itne dino bad ata ha koi?" She asked

"Bas tayi Ami ajkal itna busy hu meetings business sab!" She laid on her lap!

"Mama ko sath nhi lai?" Shameem asked

"Mama kisi committee lunch pe gai thi! Toh me bas office se seedha yahn agai!" Aiza replied

"Me kuch khane ka mangwati hu!" Shameem picked up the intercom and dialled!

Rayaan entered and ginned big when He saw Aiza!

"Aiza api!" He went to her and Aiza stood up and hugged him!

"Kese ho?" Aiza asked

"Me theek hu ap kese ha?" He asked

"Ye kab tak wahn rehga? Me bula lu bhar?" Aiza asked pointing at little Ayaan!

"Arey nahi bhaiya uper hi ha daantein ge! Rehende de usse wohi!" Raayan replied

"Kia kia isne? Tum kyu gussa ho?" Aiza asked when she heard his hard tone!

"Class ditch kari thi bhai saahab ne! Or apne sath mujhe bhi phasa dia!" Raaya replied

"Class skip ki? Zayaan to bhot gusse me hoga nahi?" Aiza asked

"Bhot! He was fuming office me the jab call ayi thi school se! Itne gusse me hain abhi bhi raat me mere dost ki birthday ha usme jane se bhi mana krdia!" Raayan complained!