34| great fall

Harib was shocked to hear such heart wrenching sobs! He quickly walked towards his sister!

"Mishii!" Harib's loud voice startled her! She stood up and wiped her tears but a sob escaped her mouth!

"Kia hua beta?" Harib made her sit right back on chair and kneeled in front of her!

"Kuch nhi!" She hiccuped!

"Mishi please bacha bataou kyu rorahi ho itna?" Harib asked gently!

"I am sorry bhaijaan!" She replied crying!

"Bas Mishi jo hogaya so hogaya don't cry like this okay! Achanak se rona yadd agaya?" Harib asked rubbing circle on her palm!

"Me sham se rorahi hu!" She glared at him!

"Acha aur mat ro I am sorry! Mujhe nhi daantna chaiye tha inta ziyada!" Harib apologised!

"Exactly!" Mishi replied sniffing!

Harib glared at her!

"Jau tayar hoo! Mehman agaye ha!" Harib make her stand up!

"Me nhi aou?" She asked!

Mishi absolutely hates wedding and stuff she doesn't like going to them probably because now that she is 18 toxic aunties have started approaching her!

"Mishaal!" Harib firmly called!

"Please bhaijaan!" She requested!

"Mishi mama hurt hongi na beta! Aisa nhi kro sab poochnge Mishi kha ha phir ziyda attention milegi you don't want that now do you?" Harib asked!

Mishi shook her head! All this crying and she got nothing out of it!

"Aisi shakal mat banou Mishi! Thori deair me ajana andar okay?" Harib replied gently!

"Mama ko ap sambhal lenge?" She asked!

"Sambulnga meri Maa! Jau ab!" Harib nudged her!

Mishi almost made her way out but returned and hugged Harib!

"Sachi me sorry bhaijaan! Mene jaan kr nhi kia tha I thought maza ayegi bas! Apko pata ha mujhe ye sab street food kitna pasand ha!" She said in muffled voice as she was hugging him tight!

"I know Mishi I overreacted! It wasn't safe bacha! Me bhot dar gaya tha and I took it all out on you! I don't want a repeat of this Mishi akele nahi jana khai bhi guards lejou apne sath but this concerns your security and none of us will compromise on it!" Harib gently pulled apart and lectured softly!

"Whatever!" Mishi rolled her eyes!

"Are you trying to sass me right now?" Harib raised his brows and asked sternly!

Mishi shook her head twice!

"Go change Mishii!" Harib pushed her out!

Mishi huffed and went to her room! Why do her brother even apologise when they are just not ready to loose their strict demeanour!

"Allah mia mujhe 4 5 inch ap aur lamba krdete!" Zaira sat on living room couch trying to adjust her long 5 inch heels for the 15th time!

She was trying to fix the strap but it was too loose for her the strap didn't have enough space to tighten it! But they were the only pair of heels she brought so he had no choice other than wearing it!

Zaira was shortest one in siblings even Haadi and Mishi were taller than her she stopped growing since a year now making her stop at 5'2! Mishi was not to tall aswell but she had a good 3 inches on Zaira and Haadi was now almost Haider' height who was tallest in family! Hammad stood right behind him! Harib was 3rd tallest in family!