63| Harsh

Mishi walked downstairs on her way she met with Hassan who gave her disappointed look making Mishi sad.

Its not Mishi haven't been in trouble before but this time she was not here because of trouble but because she did something she wasn't allowed to she did something reckless. Just imagining Harib's reaction was making her scared.

Lost in her thoughts she descends the stairs and found herself right outside the library gate. She hesitated before knocking.

Mishi knew she was in for a long lengthy lecture because it Harib and not the other two. Hammad will definitely blew a gasket if he gets to know and Haider's reaction is something Mishi doesn't want to imagine.

She knocked and entered after a faint come in. Harib was sitting on the desk with angry look on his face. Mishi have never seen his eyes twitching in anger like this. The scene in Hyderabad was way scarier than this but in her 18 years of existence she was now certain that calm Harib is more dangerous than Raging Harib.

In rage he will yell and scold but won't be able to dish out the punishment than he will regret it later but this calm Harib will definitely lecture her to tears than announce a very scary punishment with no apology or coddling at end.

"Sit!" Harib's harsh command startled her.

Mishi frighteningly walked towards the desk and sat down on chair opposite of him her head was bowed down and she was guilty.

The next thing Harib said surprised her.

"I am sorry." Harib's voice came and Mishi snapped up as she looked at Harib.

"Bhaijaan?" She said in questioning manner.

"Let me continue Mishaal!" Harib replied firmly.

His tone made Mishi look down again.

"Ajj hua wo meri galti this isliye I am sorry! I shouldn't have trusted you. I shouldn't have allowed you to learn something which you can misuse." Harib's tone was sharp enough to make Mishaal flinch.

"Bhaijaan please aise.." Mishi cut him off.

"Let me speak Mishaal!" Harib said loudly enough to make her shut her mouth almost immediately.

No matter how many times Mishi hears her full name from her brother's she will always hate it.

"What did I tell you last time we went out driving?" Harib asked.

Mishi sighed sadly she knew what her brother wants to hear.

"Ye jawab dene ke time tum logo ko saanp soong jata (become speechless) haina meri samjh se bilkull bahar ha yeh!" Harib snapped.

"Jawab do!" He asked loudly.

"Abhi practi..ce ki need hai!" Mishi replied meekly.

"Exactly! I see you remember it word to word so please enlighten me which part of it was so difficult to understand?" Harib asked angrily.

Mishi flinched at his sarcasm he have always been very unyielding with words.

"Bhaijaan sorry." Mishi said quickly.

"Please Mishi thori deair ke liye sorry side me rakh do I am sure I will have to hear it a lot of times today don't start just now!" He said it calmly but darkly.

Mishi suddenly got very scared her oldest brother can be very lethal she don't have any first hand experience but she have heard stories and tales of him being unrelenting.

Mishi looked down and started playing with her fingers.

"Look up and sit straight!" Harib took her nervousness as her defiance.