29|Dr shah Alam

"Baba" Rafay stood up scared after listening to his father's voice!

Dr Shah Alam 41 year old cardiologist He is considered as magician he is the best one in his field! He have achieved the status of most successful surgeon at a very young age! He lives life with discipline and rules!

Shah Alam was Hatim's best friend he is friends with Hassan too as they have lived in same society since years!

Dr shah Alam was not just a very ethical disciplined doctor but he was an equally disciplined father too he loves all three of his children but he have alway been a very strict father to them discipline is a hard rule in Alam family!

He was fun and open minded too the day when Rafay told him that he wants to continue his field in business major and do music professionally he stood by him gave him a boost!

He would gladly rip the World apart for his children but he never let them cross a line one single bad mannered or discourteous comment out from their mouth and they are gone for good!

The Alam siblings fear their baba but most importantly they respect him alot because he have earned all of that respect even after a very bad and painful session in his study his children ends up sleeping on his chest only!

Raahil and Raha haven't been punished or reprimanded harshly since they were good kids especially Raahil and Raha being a girl gets away with it without serious punishment!

The younger children haven't seen this furious dad face too many times to fear it but Rafay has been creating troubles since he was 6 months old!

He have been punished and scolded alot more than his siblings and surprisingly he doesn't even mind he wants to protect his siblings more!

Shah Alam walked towards Rafay and got stunned after seeing his face he had one big black eye his face was quite bruised it was evident that he have fought with someone and that to badly!

"You fought with someone?" He asked in low scary voice!

The voice was enough to make Rafay clench his eyes shut!

"Answer me Rafay!" His father asked loudly!

"J..ii!" He stammered

Shah Alam nods furiously!

"Why? Tell me each and every detail NOW!" He growled!

"Shah please hum aram se batt karte haina ap please itna gussa na kre!" Alia came to her husband and requested!

Rafay was to scared to speak!

After seeing his wife requesting he decided to calm down! He left them both in hall and walked away he knows that he is to much angry right now to have a rational discussion!

"Mama naraz hoke chale gaye?" Rafay asked after seeing his father walk away!

"Naraz nhi honge to kia phool pehnge tumhe?" His mother asked sarcastically!

"Betho mujhe bandage krne do sahi se!" She ordered and Rafay sat down!

"Bache sogaye?" Rafay asked his mother

"Han daant kr sulaya ha mene jab se vacations start hui ha tab se raat jagne ka Alag hi bhukar chara ha kabse apne baba ke sath video games khel rahe the!" She replied

"Mama baba ko kese manou?" He asked!

Before Alia can reply Shah walked in with a glass of turmeric milk! He wanted to calm himself down so he decided to make turmeric milk for his son in that way he will get some time to cool down!

"Ye peeio!" He gave glass to Rafay and ordered sternly!

Not wanting to get slapped on his already bruised face Rafay quickly took the glass and gulped it down in seconds!