37|Driving

It was around 6:30 in the morning when Mishi felt someone shaking her up!

"Mishii uthoo!" Harib's loud voice reached her ears!

"Nahi!" She murmured and slept again!

"Mishaal!" Harib's tone was now firmer!

"Bhaijaan please!" She whined

"2 second me utho!" Harib ordered!

Mishi sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes!

"Kia hua ha?" She asked yawning!

"5 minutes deraha hu change krke aou jaldi!" Harib sat on her bed and ordered!

Mishi looked at the wall clock and shook her head!

"6:30 horahe ha? Me nhi arahi jahn bhi jana ha mujhe sone de!" She was about to pull the covers up but Harib snatched them from her!

"Washroom NoW!" He glared at her!

"Leken kyu?" Mishi asked

"4 minute bache ha agar ready nahi hui toh me aise hi utha kr lejanga!" Harib warned!

Mishi glared at him but stood up and scurried to get dressed!

She was out exactly after 6 minutes and found herself on the receiving end of Harib's infamous glare!

"Chalo wese hi bhot late karadia ha!" He gently pulled her downstairs!

"Hum ja kaha rahe ha? Dekhe to sahi birds bhi nahi uthi sahi se!" Mishi whined again!

Harib rolled his eyes and pulled her to sit at dinning table!

"6 bajrahe ha subha 4 baje hojati ha!" He chided!

"Whatever!" Mishi rolled her eyes!

Harib whacked her head and she glared at him in return!

"Don't 'whatever' me samjhi?" He asked and Mishi nodded

"Yelo jaldi finish karo!" He made her Nutella sandwich and filler one glass of orange juice!

"Bhaijaan bataye to hum kha jarahe ha?" Mishi asked

"Start eating Mishaal!" Harib ordered!

After she was done Harib dragged her to garage and took Hamza's car keys!

"Ye Hamza ki gari ha!" Mishi accused

"I know!" Harib replied

"Sit!" He ordered and she sat on passenger seat!

Harib took her to a empty ground and Mishi frowned when Harib stopped the car there!

"Bhaijaan ye kha leaye?" Mishi asked!

"Driving seekogi ab tum bhot hogaya!" Harib announced!

"Mene apse kab kaha mujhe driving krni ha?" Mishi frowned

"You are 18 now Mishi you should learn driving it's necessity!" Harib replied

"I have been 18 since past four months what makes you take decision so suddenly! Mishi asked with attitude!

"Change your attitude mishoo!" Harib said in pleasant mood but the warning was evident!

"Bhaijaan mujhe abcd bhi nahi ati driving ki!"! Mishi whined

"To me sikhaunga na beta!" Harib answered patiently!

"Aplog mujhe akele gari chalne to denge nhi? What the point?" Mishi asked

"Kyu nahi chalne denge? Bilkul chalne denge! Wese bhi you are 18 now next year se internship krogi driving to aani chaiye haina!" Harib replied

Mishi moved forward to check his temperature! Harib raised his brows at her!