18| Injured

Haider and Zaira came downstairs and Zaira bursted into full fledge laughter as Hamza and Haadi were kneeled down by their chairs and having their food in that position and that too the exact same pizza Zaira cooked!

Haadi mistakenly sat down but Hammad was quick to whack his back hard with a wooden spoon!

"Jese bola ha wese bethoo!" He scolded!

Harib and Mishi both were trying to control their laughter! Hammad can be very dangerous when he chooses to be!

Zaira's chuckles brought all of theirs attention to her!

Mishi smiled at her and gestured her to join her!

"Khana chor kr nhi jate Ira don't do it again!" Harib gently told her!

"Sorry bhaijaan!" She apologised! Table manners were the most important part of the family!

"Ira hath pe kia hua?" Mishi asked loudly!

Hamza and Haadi to stood up without thinking about scary Hammad!

"Kia hua?" Hamza asked rushing to her!

"Kuch nhi hua bhai thora sa jal gaya!" She replied not really looking at any of them!

"Zairaa! Kisne kha tha tumhe gordan ramsey bane ka? Theek ha hua tha shoq banane kisi ki help leleti! Ye age ha tumhari akele khana banae wali koi aqal nam ki cheez hi nhi haa!" Hamza scolded!

He had no plans to stop but Harib stopped him!

"Bas kro Hamza!" His tone held a warning!

"Leken bhai jaan!" Hamza argued!

"Bs Hamza!" Hammad stopped him from further arguing!

Hamza glared at Zaira but kept his mouth shut!

"Zaira were you being careless while working in kitchen?" Harib asked firmly!

"Sorry bhaijaan!"

"Not the answer to my question Zaira!" Harib's tone was stern!

"Ji!" She replied!

"Aj ke bad none of you younger people are allowed to enter in kitchen without any adult present! Staff har waqt yahi hota ha call them Zaira cooking krni ha to learn it properly but harming yourself is something I wont allow again clear?" Harib glared at the younger three and stated firmly!

"Aur Hamza and Haadi hurting your siblings or any one else in family isn't allowed next time use your words clearly Mazak or batameezi me bhot thora farq hota dont cross the line! Now apologise and do the dishes for the night!" Harib declared!

"Sorry Zaira!" Haadi came in!!

Zaira just smirked at him now he will have to the dishes what more she wants!

Hamza was getting genuinely sad he never wanted his sister to get his sister sad her puffy eyes were giving it away that how much she cried!

Hamza silently went towards her and took her in his embrace! Zaira to hugged him tight!

"Sorry Iru!" He whispered and kissed her head!

Zaira gestured him to come closer he bend down and she whisper in his ears!

"Ache se bartan dhona!" She laughed out loudly!

All five of the brothers and Mishi smiled looking at her she only looks good laughing!

"Batameez!" Hamza acted on principal!

Late at night after making sure all three of the brothers were in bed Haadi sneakily went towards Hamza's room!