70|Shock

"Okay guys! As you all know I am here to teach you accounts so lets talk about that only." Mahir said after Mrs Sarah left.

"Last year jo hua on behalf of your school I apologise again but I assure you next time khabhi aisa kuch nahi hoga. This is your final year iss Saal apne olevels accounting examination dena hai so I am here to prepare you enough for that." He gave a gentle smile.

"I won't call myself a very hard strict teacher but I can assure of if you decide to play with me that I can make your life much harder than it already is. My rules are very simple all I want from you guys is attention and homework. You give me these two things and I will give my 100%." Mahir was speaking like a very experienced teacher and Zaira was just on the verge of panic attack.

"I will keep monitoring your progress very closely by weekly tests. Every Friday morning you will give me a test and the person missing it will not be allowed to sit in my class for next two weeks. Every day at the beginning of class I will check your homework to make sure we are on the same page. I hope I am clear?" He ended his speech and Zaira coughed genuinely.

Rafay placed a water bottle in front of her casually. He can sense her nervousness and he have no idea why. He was trying to recognise Mahir but he wasn't able to because the last time he saw was around 4 years ago.

Mahir turned to board after hearing yes from everyone and Rafay took the opportunity.

"Kon ha yeh?" He whispered.

"Bhaiya ke best friend." Zaira sniffed.

"Zaira ro kyu rahi ho?" Rafay asked concerned.

Zaira quickly wiped a tear. She had so many plans for this year and they were all gone and it was not just because of Mahir and Haider being best friends but also because of stupid crush she once had on Mahir. She doesn't have it anymore but the embarrassment was still there.

The entire class was quite as they were now scared the way he announced tests every week or checking homework everyday his calm demeanour managed to scare every single one.

Because of the silence Mahir quickly caught whispering.

"I would suggest you guys to quit talking!" He said in loud authoritative tone without even turning back.

Zaira drank few sips of water and shut her mouth. She was mad at Haider for hiding this there was no chance that he doesn't about it. If he would have told her atleast she would have mentally prepared herself.

The rest of the lecture went pretty fast but at the end of the of the class everybody was in awe of his teaching style he made it so easier and so much fun his dangling smile was also a cherry on top for girls.

"Good bye! I shall you guys tomorrow." He said and left the class.

"Yar ye kitne handsome the." A girl behind Zaira said quietly to her partner.

Zaira snapped she turned around.

"Shutup! Just shut up!" She growled at her face.

"Zairaa! Relax!" Rafay said to her.

"Tum bhi shut up!" She snapped at him.

The bell rang and it was break so she ran on full speed as soon as she entered the cafeteria she found Haadi rushing to her with the same panicked look on his face.

"Tumhe pata chala?" He asked quietly. Frightened.

Zaira nodded.

"Me school ki chaht se khoodjaunga!" He hugged her.

"Ab kia hoga Haadi?" Zaira asked.

"Ek utli saans bhi lenge tab bhi bhaiya ko pata chal jayega! Mujhe kuch samjh nahi raha wo sherry ka bacha kam tha jo uska bhai bhi agaya hai!" Haadi replied.