35| crazy clan

Mishi tried picking Zaira up but she was screaming murder! She somehow managed to save her face but her knees and her elbow got hit and they were scrapped it was hurting alot!

Mishi was very scared now because sick Zaira was a nightmare nobody can handle her except her father and he wasn't here nobody can make her eat medicines nobody can say a word to her except Hassan but this time Hassan wasn't here!

Haider was only trying to warn her before because the only time he is scared is when her sister got scared she turns into a mini version of their grandmother she become so stubborn and nobody is allowed to say a word to her or else his father will bury them alive!

One more thing which scared Mishi was Haider! Haider creates a Havoc every single time Zaira cries in pain he just can not see her in pain he may pretend to behave all macho and stuff but one tear in his sister's eyes and he is done!

"Zairaa!" Haider came running with Hamza Haadi and Hammad following!

"Bhaiyaa!" Zaira cried out! Haadi rolled his eyes a great sitcom began!

Haidee gently picked her up and made her settle on the chair!

"Mana kia thana heels nahi pheno? Baat ati ha koi samajh?" Haider scolded!

"Mujhe bhot dard horaha ha!" Tears filled in Zaira's eyes!

"Hate bhaiya apko daante ka alwa ata ha kuch!" Hamza pushed Haider back!

"Haadi jau first aid kit lekar aou!" Hamza ordered Haadi!

"Me lati hu!" Mishi replied and rushed

Zaira didn't leave Haider's hand!

"Baba ko bula de please!" She cried!

"Chote baba pass doremon ka anywhere door nahi ho ajaye chup krke betho! Baby!" Haadi mocked!

"Ouuch!" The very next second he jumped when he felt a hard whack on his neck! He turned around and glared at Hammad!

Hammad just shushed him by his finger and his eyes were to angry for Haadi to continue whining!

"Zaira beta baba Islambad me haina! Abhi rona band krdoo!" Haider patted her head!

"Mujhe baba chaiye!" She cried out!

"Hush! Zaira baba isn't here don't even dare to throw tantrums!" Hamza warned firmly making Zaira gulp!

Haider was glad Hamza was here he can control Zaira even when she is crying!

Mishi came back with first aid kit!

"Mishi iski trousers uper kro!" Hamza asked Mishi and started taking pyodine out to clear her knees!

Mishi sat down and gently folded her pants up! Zaira hissed when she felt the pressure on it!

"Bas bas! Aram se kro Mishi!" Haider gently took her in his embrace!

Hamza gestured Mishi to ignore these drama queens!

Mishi gasped as soon as she saw Zaira's knees! They were bleeding!

"Hammad gari nikal doctor pass chalte ha!" Haider panicked!

"Bhaiya! Enough!" Hamza snapped!

"Dikh nhi raha tumhe kitne chot ayi ha? Doctor pass jaynge dawai dega tetanus ka shot deega!" Haider replied equally angrily!

"Zaira bhaiya ka hath tight se pakro and stay calm!" Hamza ignored Haider and firmly ordered Zaira!

His tone was stern enough to make Zaira obey without any tantrums!