17|Pizza

Haadi and Hamza were driving back home! Haadi was continuously admiring Hamza taking turns and driving so perfectly!

"Bhai!" Haadi started!

Hamza hummed in answer!

"Apko gari chalana kisne sikhai?" Haadi asked!

"Bhaiya ne!" Hamza replied while focusing on road!

"Arey bapp re! Wo to gari sikhane me bhi daante hongee!" Haadi replied!

"Patanhi mujhe to almost ati hi thi! Bhaiya wese bhi sikhate time nhi daante do teen bar wohi bewakoofi kro to daante haa!"

"Apko phele se kese ati thi?" Haadi asked amused!

Hamza looked at him with a pointed eye!

"Ziyada over nhi horahe ho? Samjh arahi ha mujhe kha jarahi ha ye tumhari batt!

"Bhai sirf seekhne ki to baat ha sikhadenaa please!" Haadi directly came to the point!

"Tumne khabi bhaiya ki especial wali Maar khai ha? I must say trna krna zarur ek bar me sare ulte seedhe shoq nikal jaynge!" Hamza replied with a smile!

"Bhaiya ko kon batayega bhai! Please sikhadenaa!" Haadi pleaded!

"You are 15 dumboo! Chachu tumhe kuch khete nhi haina isliye itna bigar gaye hoo!" Hamza glared at him!

"Mein baba ko agr khaunga na sikhade to wo bhaiya ko batadenge ek ap hi ha jo mujhe secretly sikhadenge!"

"Aur phir hum dono pitangee! Bhaiya se alag bhai jaan se alag!"

"Arey kherahuna unko nhi chalega pata akele raat me niklngee!"

"Aur agar tumne peeche se gari mardi toh?"

"Bhai me sirf seekhunga chalunga nhi bhai please!"

"Chalo krte ha kuch!!" Hamza gave in!

On the other hand Zaira happily walked into kitchen! This was the first time she was cooking! She decided to do it all by herself and surprise her brother so that they doesn't have to eat the pulou her bari mama cooked!

The staff of the house were in their quarters the Ahmedaani family likes to have their privacy so they only intercom and call the staff when they are needed!

Zaira walked into pantry and found too round breads of pizza! The bread was already ready to cook so all she had to do was add topping and bake she thought it would be an absolute easy job especially after seeing the numerous videos!

Zaira took out the chicken from fridge and defrosted it! After defrosting it she decided too cook it! She very attentively followed the recipe of chicken until she thought to add things a little more as she was making two pizzas and recipe was of one!

She added four spoons of salt whereas the recipe showed according to the taste similarly she added way more spice than required!

The chicken cooked and it was looking delicious! Zaira took the bread very nicely spread the sauce on it!

She grated alot of cheese than required and loaded it on both the breads added onions tomatoes and corn as a topping and lastly she added chicken without tasting it!

She placed the pizzas in oven and set the timer and temperature according to the video!

Zaira looked around and the kitchen was messy she decided to clean it herself because she has always been taught to clean your own mess!

She put the sauces back in fridge wiped the counter slab and mopped the floor! By the time she was done the oven beeped!

Without thinking she opened it and tried to pull the dish out! She immediately removed her hand as the dish was hot! Zaira went to the sink and ran his hand under water! She decided to stay shut about it as the only thing her father is strict about is the children not taking care of themselves!