12|Flashback

Harib entered the library more furious than he have ever been! Harib have always been a patient guy but he does have his moments of anger!

Hammad and Haider were standing silently! Haider's father was never the person to scold his children or reprimand them harshly he have always been the coolest guy! So Haider wasn't really aware of how to behave when you are in trouble!

Haroon Hashim the oldest born and the father of Harib,Hammad and Mishal was the only strict guy in family but he completely changed after the birth of his daughter!

"Bhai jaan marenge?" Haider whispered silently!

Hammad stayed quite he have been in trouble enough of times to know that he should shut his mouth right now!

Harib walked towards them and stood in front of them!

"Look at me both of you!" Harib almost yelled!

Both the boys silently looked at him!

"Kiska idea tha?" He asked even though he was fully aware who was behind this little stunt! Haider was way to pious to think about it!

"Mera" both the boys said simultaneously!

Their answer made Harib more angry Haider trying to save his brother was beyond him and to confirm his suspicion he caught Hammad looking at Haider with a look of as if he has lost his mind and Haider reassuring him with eyes!

Harib walked a little closer and held a ear of both the boys and twisted it harshly!

"Acha?" He asked furiously!

"Sorry bhaijaan mera thaaa!" Hammad croaked because of pain!

Harib left the ears and moved back to questions!

"Kiske sath gaye the?" He asked glaring!

Haider was about to speak taxi but a scared Hammad blurted it out!

"Metro" His face turned to other side as soon as this word left his mouth!

"Pagal ho donooo? Akele bus me chale gaye? Kuch hojata soocha bhi kese dono ne yeh?" Harib yelled furiously!

Hammad sobbed hard! He wasn't expecting a slap! Haider looked at them and covered his face with his hands he was fully expecting one!

"So..sorry" Hammad stuttered!

"Sorry Hammad? Aisa kia tha us party me jo mama baba ke mana krne ke bad tumhe jana itna zaruri tha? Haider ko bhi apne sath legaye? Wo bhi sneak out krke? Khayal bhi kese aya dono ko yeh?" Harib shook him furiously!

Fat tears were continuously flowing from his eyes!

"Sorry!" He again managed to say!

Harib left his shoulder and moved towards Haider!

He again holds his ear in a tight grip!

"Tum kese agaye iski baton me? Exam haina tumhara isko samjha nhi sakte the? Mere pass nhi asakte they?" Harib asked him furiously!

Haider felt his tongue tied he wanted to say but he couldn't!

"Jawab doo!" Harib's hand shot up but Hammad came in before he can hit him!

"Please bhaiya meri galti thi aidu ko nhi mare please!" The 14 year old boy sobbed hard!

Harib controlled himself!

"Dono ke dono ke alag alag corner me jau or murgah banoo! Baba akar deal krnge dono se sath me yahn samne beth kr parh raha hu tum dono tab tk apni jagah se nhi hiloge jab tk me na kheu samje!" Harib told them firmly!