59| love is in air

After a while Zaayan walked inside Ayaan's room as he was done with tuition almost half an hour ago.

Zaayan found him laying on his bed using his Ipad. Ayaan looked up at his brother and ignored him his brother should know better because he hates surprise tests.

Zaayan of course won't apologise but he tried to make his mood better.

"Ayu?" Zaayan called lovingly.

"Hmm?" Ayaan replied still playing games.

"Khana order krna hai." Zaayan said.

Ayaan looked up surprised they don't usually order in.

"Okay." Ayaan said.

"Kia khaoge?" He asked.

"Kuch bhi!" Ayaan replied.

Zaayan laid next to him and opened his arm so that Ayaan can cuddle him but the 10 year old wasn't ready to budge.

"Pizza ya burger?" Zaayan asked.

"Pizza fries." The boy replied.

"Okay! Starters garlic bread ya wings?" Zaayan asked.

"Potato wedges." Ayaan replied

"Dessert me? Pudding ya pastry?" Zaayan asked.

"Chocolate lava cake with one scoop of vanila ice cream." Ayaan replied.

"Ohh!" Zaayan said as he can clearly see the anger.

"Drinks! Apple juice ya orange juice?" He asked again.

"Black cola chilled." Ayaan pressed.

Ice cream and cola something his brother would never allow at the same time but he decided to test him.

Zaayan tilted his head and paused ordering for a second as he looked at his youngest brother with a scowl on face.

Ayaan looked away.

"Okay. Aur kuch?" Zaayan surprisingly replied.

Ayaan looked at him with shock.

"Sachi?" He asked with his eyes shining.

"Ek shart pe." Zaayan said.

Ayaan sighed he knew there must be some cash.

"Yahn ajaou bas." Zaayan pulled him closer and threw the doremon on floor.

Zayaan ordered burgers for himself and Raayan and pizza for their mother he quickly placed the order and hugged his brother.

"Me gussa hu." Ayaan said.

"Aur wo kyu?" Zaayan asked.

"Apne kyu mam ko bola mera test le?" Ayaan pouted.

"Test hi toh tha Ayu relax." Zaayan pecked his head.

"Acha result nhi aya to daantoge?" He asked.

Zaayan shook his head.

"Aj ke din ka bhot daant lia." Zaayan kissed his cheek as he rested his head on his brother's chest.

Hammad walked inside a beautiful studio he was mesmerised by it. Each corner of the luxurious studio was filled with art.

The warm vibes with scented candles and exquisite lighting made him feel happy. He have always loved places like this.

The studio was rich classy yet warm and cozy something he always likes. The idea of getting his office like this made him joyous.

Hammad was just asked to choose an already furnished cabin he didn't get to design it by his own but now he will. Now he will add his touch into it.