44|pain

Mishi cam back running and so did Nazia Zaayan's voice was loud and terrifying.

Little Ayaan flinched he wasn't expecting this he was expecting his brother to praise him but seeing him livid was beyond his understanding. He thought he is mad because their mother got attack but Ayaan was ready to promise that he didn't do anything that can cause the attack.

The actual realisation of the situation wasn't drawn upon him yet. But slowly he started joining the points his mother left the car and asked him to follow her but he stayed back to search something in his bag after she left he ran but the driver stopped him that he will take him but ignoring the driver he rushed and this all happened.

Nazia was not a child she can see Zaayan was just about to burst she gestured her children to go inside her office its their family matter.

Zaira and Haadi weren't ready to budge but Nazia dragged them surprisingly Mishi was the one who stood by office's door to see.

"Mishi ye galat baat ha!" Nazia scolded.

"Bas chachi 2 min please!" Zaira replied and the three siblings were sneakily watching.

Zaayan furiously walked towards Ayaan who just stood their with his head bowed down.

Ayaan was the little prince of the house. Zaayan was the only one strict with him but he wasn't as strict with him as he was with Raayan. Ayaan have hardly been slapped twice or thrice. Zaayan always punishes him but mostly a grounding or a timeout.

Zaayan held both of his uper arms and dragged him closer he silently looses the grip on uper arms and held his wrists in a tight grip.

"What did you do?" Zaayan asked him with a terrifying loud voice.

Shammem wanted to say him to take the business home but she couldn't the image of him standing in between the cars was to frightening for her.

"Jawab do!" Zaayan yelled.

Not only Ayaan but Little Ahmedaani's also flinched.

"Ye to bhot khatarnak piece ha!" Haadi muttered.

"I know." Mishi replied

The next thing Ayaan said wasn't audible to them but they all flinched again and this time badly when they heard a loud bang.

"Pit gaya!" Zaira sighed.

Zaayan couldn't control himself without him releasing his hand shot up and got connected with his little brother cherry red face more harshly than he would have done in his normal sense.

Ayaan would have fallen down on the couch but the grip Zaayan had on him made him stand.

Shameem gasped as she stood up she wasn't exactly a slap because Ayaan have only been slapped a couple time before that to with much less force.

Nazia stood up when she heard the slap even though she completely understands the reaction but this was here workplace she can't have her customers seeing this.

"I will politely ask them to leave!" She stood up and walked outside.

The children followed her.

Mishi's heart broke when she found little Ayaan holding his cheek and weeping and sobbing.

As soon as Zaayan heard the footsteps he realised the situation they were in. He quickly shielded Ayaan to save him from the embarrassment. He was hating himself for doing it here because he had audience here but it wasn't in his control.

Death, accidents or any life threatening situations scares him so bad that he looses his senses.

"I am sorry we will just leave." He apologised to Nazia before she could speak.