55|blunder

"Ayu mujhe lagraha ha mene galat suna ha beta ek dafa wapis bolna." Aiza asked Ayaan.

Ayaan looked down and fidgeted his fingers in nervousness.

"Ayaan"Aiza said with tad bit firmness.

"Hum sab boys ne decide kia tha sst ka paper khali chordenge!" Ayaan muttered.

Aiza closed her eyes she was hoping he would say something different this time.

"Kyuuu?" She asked.

"Sst ki miss kuch samjhati nahi board pe nahi likhti bolti ab aplog bare hogaye ho me dictate krungi mere friends ne kaha agar bhot sare bache unka paper khali chordenge to unko change karadenge." Ayaan explained.

"Do you even realise ke tum kia bolrahe hoo?" Aiza asked angrily.

"You are in 5th standard Ayaan isme teachers karati ha dictate samjh nhi aaya tha kuch bhi to bhaiya ko khete direct paper chordiaa!" Aiza seethed.

"I promise mene pura nahi chora 3 questions kie the leken mere friends ko nahi pata ye baat unhone pura paper chordia tha." Ayaan replied scared.

"Bhot maar paregi Ayaan! Koi bhi nahi bachega bhot ziyada galat kia ha tumne." Aiza snapped.

"Api please sorry." Ayaan cried.

"Me kuch nhi karsakti kal Mam apke bhaiya ko sab batange jo apne kia ha wo bhot bari galti hai ap fail hue hoge fail!" Aiza made him understand the situation.

"Fail? Bhaiya fail pe to bhot marenge." He managed to say through his cries.

"Stop crying ayu!" Aiza crouched down infront of him.

"Kal me aungi bhaiya sath school okay? Hum krte ha kuch ap rona band kro abhi dinner krne ajou wrna sab ko shaq hojega jo hoga kal dekhnge." Aiza melted seeing his tears.

"Ap bachalogi?" Ayaan asking wiping his tears and hiccuping.

"I will try my best." Aiza replied fully knowing that no-one can save the boy. Zaayan will eat him raw but she doesn't want Zaayan to know right now maybe the school have done something about this.

What the boy did was beyond Aiza's mind. She can not even imagine doing stuff like this in this age. The boys collectively tried to destroy teachers image so that the school fires her.

She for sure knows that Ayaan have been manipulated he wasn't capable enough to make these decisions on his own. Even though Ayaan was now 10 years old but he was still very innocent at heart.

Raayan barged in the room at the exact time when Ayaan went inside the washroom.

"Kia hogaya kaha ha yeh?" Raayan asked.

"Washroom gaya ha hum bas batein karahe the arahe ha neeche." Aiza lied through her teeth.

She doesn't even want Raayan to know because he will tell Zaayan in seconds. Aiza decided to come here early in the morning so that she can save or try saving Ayaan.

Haider, Hammad made their way to the hospital where there grandmother was admitted.

Zaira was scared to visit because she have visiting her naniyal for years now. Hassan have stopped her from going there.

Zaira was 8 years old when her aunt her uncle's wife accused her of stealing her jewels she angrily slapped Zaira couple of times before 13 year old Hamza created a havoc and called his mother.

Zaira's mami Shameela is a very cunning hateful person. She is very jealous of Zeenat and she hates her kids.

Their uncle Feroz wasn't any better he was a bipolar man with worst anger issues. Zeenat use to fear about Haider when she started noticing his anger issues but Hassan assured her and promised to make Haider a good man.