53| not right

After breakfast Hatim and Nazia stood up as they were all ready to go to school.

"Me hi lelunga Zaira ka bhi result nahi?" Hatim asked in no one in particular.

"Nahi Chachu ap Haadi ka lelo me aunga Zaira sath." Haider said.

"Haider tumhe kia zaruart ha? Chachu chachi lelenge na!" Harib said.

Zaira was seriously hoping for Haider to listen to Harib.

"Apko kaam ha mujhse?" Haider asked seriously.

Harib shook his head.

"I think its better if you don't go! Gusse pe apne control nhi karsakte ho tum koi bhi ulti seedhi baat hogai you will loose it." Harib explained.

Haider rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I will behave." Haider promised and Zaira closed her eyes defeated.

"Agar tumne behave nahi kia na Haider I promise you won't like me." Harib warned.

"Hamza sath jayega tumhare!" Harib announced.

"Kyu?" Haider asked irritated.

"Haider don't argue." Harib's voice was firm.

Haider wanted to stomp his feet but knowing Harib he refrained from letting his intrusive thoughts win.

Now Hamza will monitor Haider's behaviour and will report it to Harib great.

Zaira felt actual tears stinging in back of her eyes because now she will have two brothers to eat her alive rather than one.

Hamza can be as scary as Haider and Zaira for sure knows that Hamza will also not like her results.

Hamza was not a topper or anything but he wasn't bad he have been graded pretty goodly in school and his college. He was an straight A or B student his grades have never dropped to C ever.

The one thing Zaira wasn't fearing until last night for ptm. The school also have an ptm after results her parents would have ignored her complaints but her brother won't.

Zaira sniffed trying hard to keep her tears in check that is when Mishi noticed her face.

"Me bhi chalu?" She asked.

Haider turned around and glared at her.

"Sab chalte hai? Bus karalte ha nahi? Picnic haina school ajaou sab!" He replied exasperated.

"Please bhaiya! Mujhe school yaad araha hai itne time se nahi gai." Mishi gave him puppy eyes.

"Lejou na jab wo kherahi hai!" Dadi defended.

"Chalo! Zaira lets go!" Haider ordered and left for car.

Hammad came to Zaira and gave her a tight hug.

"Thori si bhi overacting karena na tumhara bhai give me a call okay? Me or bhaijaan late office jange. Don't worry hmm?" Hammad gently pecked her head and asked.

Zaira nodded with a smile.

"Goo!" Hammad gave her a thumbs up.

Zaira kissed Mishi's cheek on the way and ran to sit in the car.

They were just out of their driveway when Zaira's eyes locked with Rafay. He smirked at her and she gave him a bored smile.

"Toh Zaira kis mam se start kre? I think urdu ki best rahegi nahi?" Hamza teased.

"Jo apki marzi!" Zaira replied sadly.

Haider sighed his sister was way to dramatic she was behaving like something bad is going to happen.