48|Fire

Hey beautiful people! Guess who is over her stupidity?

The love on last note overwhelmed me so much. I can never be grateful enough for the love and support.

A big thank you to each and everyone of you you stood by me.

I am updating a fresh chapter as a fresh start. The target of previous chapter is still not met but I am starting fresh this time.

I hope I will receive the same amount of love on chapter as well.

As a token of big Thank you Here is an update on Sunday yahahah!

———————————————————————————
"Hey" A very angelic voice greeted Zaira right after she ringed the bell.

"Hey! I am here to collect my order. Mishaal Ahmedaani ke naam se order hoga?" Zaira asked.

The girl standing in front of her can't be any more than 24 years. She was gorgeous plain gorgeous. A beautiful smile was adorned on her face her light brown eyes were very beautifully complimenting her chestnut hair colour.

"Oh yeah sure." Mirha quershi replied.

Mirha went inside to go bring her order and that was exact time Haider came inside the and stood next to Zaira.

"Kia hua time lagega?" He asked fixing his wrist watch.

"Nahi wo lene gai hai!" Zaira replied.

"Ek to tum log bhi na! Kisi aise bakery ko order dete jo deliver krta jiksa koi naam hota patanhi kia ghar dikraha ha mujhe to yahn bakery kha ha?" Haider asked.

"Bhaiya order bara tha isliye delivery nhi krsakte the woh. Ap chup raho na thori deair nahi pasand aye to mat khana." Zaira replied.

"Here you go! Dani gari me rakhwado cupcakes." Mirha came outside.

Haider's breath got stuck he couldn't believe his eyes. The girl standing in front of him was the only girl in this whole wide world who have managed to make his heart jump.

Haider saw Mirha for the first time ever when he was in 8th grade. The 14 year old Haider stood frozen to hit spot when he saw her for the first time in school assembly.

Mirha was a new admission at that time in 6th grade. She was a daughter of cornel and her father was posted in Islamabad at that time. Haider was not a guy to date girls or showoff his looks to them to make them flatter.

He secretly liked her that entire year and hoped to befriend her one day. A year passed by in Haider trying to convince himself to make efforts but he just couldn't.

On the first day of 9th grade Haider got his first heart brake when be got to know her father was posted again to Rawalkot Kashmir. He never saw her again until today.

Haider vividly remembers her being a family friend of Mahir. Her father and Mahir's fathers were together in army. Mirha never talked with Mahir aswell because she was shy girl.

Mirha probably doesn't even know about his existence beside Haider was fully convinced by himself that he was over her. He stayed unfazed and not making any efforts to introduce himself.

Mirha gave Haider a confused look and her eyes twitched.

"I know you!" She exclaimed.

Zaira turned around and gave his brother a teasing look.

"Ap?" Haider played cool.

"Are you by any chance Mahir's friend who topped in 8the standard?" She asked.