10|Grounded

Zaira hesitatingly walked towards Haider's room! She knocked but got no response so she entered the room!

Haider was not in his room Zaira was about to leave when she heard shower's voice Haider must be taking a shower she thought!

Zaira decided to wait she very difficultly gathered her courage she can't go and than come again! She settled on the couch!

Zaira looked around the room and alot of memories came back to her! Haider's room was the biggest room in haveli as it was previously their great grandfather's room Haider's walk in closet was also the biggest one in the house as it was used as a little
Office back in the days before the full renovation of the house!

Zaira's Favourite spot while playing hide and seek as a child was Haider's room as others were scared to search for it in Haider's room because Haider as a teenager was more grumpy and angry he use to study all time during his school college days so he never allowed children to play in his room!

But surprisingly everytime litte Zaira use to
Come in his room to hide he couldn't say no to her and as a result Zaira use to win everytime!

Zaira was lost in her thoughts when Haider came outside! He looked at Zaira so dangerously that she took a step back!

"Ab kia baqi rehgaya ha?" He asked sternly!

His piercing gaze was making her nervous she immediately looked down!

"Sorry bhaiyaa" she murmured!

Haider walked towards his desk turned around the chair and settled on it than he looked at Zaira again!

"Kyu sorry? Tumhe pass hona tha tum hogai you should celebrate no?" Haider asked sarcastically!

"Bhaiya me final me ache se parhungi jab ap parahnge tab parhlungi leken please aisa to na kare!" Zaira controlled herself hard from crying!

"Nahi tumhe parhna ha tum khud parhlo mere pass itna time nhi ha ke waste kru me itna time waste kru or tum logo ka result itna bekar aye I am done Zaira aj ke bad jo bhi result I wont care!" Haider told her his tone was calm he wasn't yelling or shouting but fury was dripping from each of his word!

If it was any other time than Zaira would have done a happy dance but right now it broke her! She choked up as she cried!

"Zaira mene daanta nhi ha to rorahi kyu rahi ho? Mene to wohi kha jo tumhe chaiye thaa no?" Haider asked glaring!

"Sorry bhaiya please aise na bole na ap hi parhnge na mujhe please me ache se dil laga kr parhungi I promise final me bhot acha result laungi ap punish krde daant le leken ye bekar ki battein na krenaa!" She sobbed hard!

Haider was strict but his siblings tears were one thing that shatters his heart! He even ignored her lack of respect!

He went closer to her and gave her a glass of water!

"Rona band kro forran" Haider told her firmly!

"Araha ha mujhe rona kia karu? Ye Hammad bhai wale harkatein ap per suit nhi krti! Dante punish kre scale leaye leken ye sab na kree!" Zaira cried!

Haider wanted to laugh but he controlled himself and managed a stoic face!

"Kia chati ho tum?" Haider asked sternly!

"Jo ap hamesha krte haina wohi kre please" Zaira asked cutely while cleaning her tears!

"Ab parhogi? Roz regularly parhogi? Dil laga kr begair neend ke drame ke?" Haider asked firmly!

"Itna sara kuch krna parega?" Zaira pouted!

"Zaira Han ya na?" Haider was back to being Haider!

"Okay bhaiya jo ap bolenge wo krungi parh bhi lungii" She looked down sadly!