Note

Hi guys!! Just some questions if you guys can please answer!

I had initially plan to write Haider and Rafay's flashback in future chapters but now I think I should write it soon but I am confused do you guys want that flashback or should I just skip it? If you guys do want to see that please tell me so that I start working on it and if not then also please tell me!!

Also if you guys have any special wishes to see in that flashback do lemme know so that I can add it!

And about Rafay's character he has been introduced as their neighbour and a family friend his family will have scenes his siblings his parents will be an intriguing part of the story. Rafay and Zaira's story will not begin anytime soon both of them are very very young so none of that right now it will be only fun bickering and lots of trouble!

Also do you want to see Rafay's family pictures?

One more thing what do you guys think should I introduce Harib's love interest or is it too soon? The story is already over 20 chapters so I think its right time to introduce Aiza's character do you guys want that or no?

Please guys clear my confusions so that I can proceed accordingly because I think the story is getting too boring at this point I need to make changes if you have suggestions then please drop it!

One opinion is all I am asking for it would be an absolute great help if you guys do share yours!

Truly glad for the response never expected my book to reach this height and something tells me that this is just a beginning!! A big big Thank you to all of you who stood by me! I will be in forever debt!❤️

Thank you all love you!
Lots of love and gratitude!
..Nia!❤️