49|fury

The boys entered the house. The family stood up as soon as they saw them.

Before anyone can even say something Mishi ran to Hammad and hugged him tight. She cried for few minutes straight in his embrace.

"Me theek hu Misho." Hammad gently rubbed the circles on her back.

"Woh..woh media wale itni sari batein karahe the." Mishi finally pulled apart and said.

"Ap logo ko kitni dafa samjhaya ha phele hamse check krle phir TV khola kare? Arey ye media wale hote hi jhoote hai." Haroon scolded them all.

Hammad gently pushed Mishi aside and walked towards his mother.

"Bhai apki shirt!! Peeche khoon bhi hai." Haadi exclaimed from the back.

"Kuch bhi nahi ha!" Haamad said loudly before family can start panicking.

"Mene khirki se jump marli thi! Bas isme shirt thori phat gai ha baqi sab theek ha." He continued.

"Jab sab waqt rehte evacuate krahe the to tujhe kese aag ka nhi pata chala?" Haider asked with raise brows.

Harib was in haze at that time but now that he was back to his sense he realised the same thing.

Hammad smiled sheepishly he can never accept what he did. He did something which can get him in world of trouble so he decided to keep his mouth close.

Before Hammad can say something they hear the loud voice of Hatim.

"Jawab do Hammad." He entered the said and said angrily.

Hammad flinched when he saw the anger in Haatim's eyes. The vein in his forehead was popped out and he was looking absolutely livid.

Haadi's eyes were wide open and so was Nazia's. They can never in years thought about Harib taking this tone.

Hammad kept on looking at his mother without even turning around. He can never lie to his uncle's face.

His lack of response added more fury to Hatim as he walked closer.

Hatim roughly turned Hammad by his shoulder before anybody can comprehend any thing he slapped Hammad hard.

"Hatim!" The family gasped.

Hammad looked up and placed his hand on his cheek he wasn't understanding the reason behind the slap. Was his uncle mad because he thought Hammad lost the watch? He didn't loose it but it was inside his pocket than why was his uncle so mad.

Haadi shrink into his mother's side. This side of his father was to much for him to bear. The reality wasn't hitting him that his baba his sweetest baba have done this.

"Pagal hogaye ho?" Hassan pushed Hatim.

Hammad was standing there with his head bowed down. Haider and Harib have A lot of questions going inside their heads.

"Arey isse pooche isne kia kia ha!" Hatim snapped.

Harib walked closer to Hammad and gently held his chin in gentle grip.

"Kia hua ha?" He asked Hamamd in a polite tone.

"Bhaija..an" Hammad stutterd unaware of what to say.

"Batou sabko kyu sabke sath bahar nahi aye? Batou sabko asjad ke bolne ke bawajood tum andar cabin me gaye batou Hammad." Hatim yelled at his face.

Haroon got alert he have no Idea Hammad's PA have asked him to evacuate.

"Kia bolraha ha ye Hammad?" He walked closer to his son and asked firmly.