67| heart slipping

.Please check out the note in end.

Zayaan was sitting in his study looking at his laptop screen closely he was waiting for his brothers to come in sight of camera because he knew they will.

Even though he have asked them to sleep but he knew they won't as it was Zaayan's 23rd birthday tomorrow and boys wants to celebrate it at dot 12am. Every year Zaayan asks them to sleep but deep down he waits for them too.

Zaayan was smiling ear to ear when he heard the conversation his brothers were having right before they decided to come downstairs. He also laughed big when Ayaan literally bumped into the couch and Raayan's face made it all even more funny.

Before Ayaan can yell Raayan put his hand on his mouth and picked him up. He left him when they reached inside the kitchen.

"Abhi bhaiya ajange Ayaan!" Raayan glared at him.

"Aye to nahi na?" Ayaan sassed.

"Shutup!" Raayan snapped.

"Ab yahan agaye krna kia ha?" Ayaan asked.

"12 bajne me 10 mins hai me gifts lekar ata hu ap yahn se hilenge bhi nahi samjhe? Kisi cheez ko hath nhi lagana ha okay?" Raayan said.

Ayaan pouted but nodded when Raayan gave him a look.

Zaayan shushed the footage and got back to work he was hoping his mother would join them too but knowing that she must have fallen asleep because of the pills he sighed sadly.

His mind went back to memories when his father use to arrange an entire party for him every year at 12am he was always allowed to skip school on his birthdays but he have never skipped it because he enjoyed the attention after distributing candies amongst his friends and teachers.

Zaayan have loved his birthdays because his father have always made them a big deal over the years he made sure he does the same with Raayan and Ayaan arranging a party for them at midnight but no one was here to do that for him.

Over past 5 years his birthday routine is to have a little cake cutting celebration with his brothers and than at morning he likes to do a drive for needy children. He gives the food chocolates clothes and lots of gifts and his brothers also joins him. The smile on their faces makes him the happiest person.

Zaayan was lost in his thoughts when the study door opened and before he could stand up from his chair his youngest brother was in his lap as he have literally jumped in to it.

"Happy birthday bhaiya!!" Ayaan kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Thank you ayuu!" Zaayan giggled.

Raayan who was following behind with a cake and bags in his hands entered and Zaayan stood up to embrace him. Ayaan was still clinging on his shoulder not making any effort to get down.

Raayan looked at him for a second his eyes were full of love and respect. He gently took his brother's hand and kissed the back of it. (A gesture done to pay respect).

"Happy birthday bhaiya!" Raayan said softly.

Zaayan took him in his embrace from the other side obviously.

"Thank you Aan!" Zaayan whispered in his ear and kissed his head.

Little Ayaan who was looking at everything suddenly jumped from his brothers arms.

"Aram se ayu!" Both the brothers said at same time.

"Mene hath nhi chumaa (kiss)" Ayaan said cutely and the both smiled at him.

Raayan pulled Zaayan's hand and gave it to him.

"Tameez jo nahi ha tumee!" He scoffed.

Ayaan glared at him and Zaayan smiled. Ayaan took his hand and kissed it.